Golden Children's Bible (Reissue) (Hardcover)

Illustrations and text combine to provide a children's introduction to the Bible and the stories it tells see more...

Buy on Target*
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Wow this brings back so many childhood memories.  My grandparents bought this book for me as a child and I remember my grandma reading me the stories and as I got older reading them myself.  So cute.  I think my Mom actually has this book saved somewhere.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
It is always important to teach the word of God to children and that book is beautifully illustrated and written in a clear and simple style for the understanding of our little ones.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I remember seeing this in the dr offices a while back when I was a little girl. I remember the pictures being a bit dated and old. It was a classic and very nice to look at. I was an advanced reader so none of the words bothered me and it was an easy read, but for those more along the normal reading lines or below this may be a bit difficult. I still highly recommend it though. I read it all the time in their offices.
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
This was one of my daughters first Bibles when she was around 7 or so. She is now 13 years old and carries the Holy Bible everywhere she goes and constantly reading it. She even carries it to public school and reads it at school. So this is a greater starter Bible. Had great experience with it!
Nancy W.
Sanford, FL
A lot of words which I find hard for some kids to follow. Pictures seem to be dated. I know this is a classic biblical literature, but is mostly found in dr offices and not in homes!
Andrea G.
I loved this as a child and I like that some offices still have these in the reading material. One of the reasons that I enjoyed this version was because of the illustrations.
Angel I.
I had one as a child and I just got my daughter one . It is slightly different but still a beautiful boo to read to hee at night.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I bought this as a Christmas gift this year and love the bible cover and illustsrations in it as well as the Beautiful print.
Courtney W.
Monticello, KY
My son absolutely loves this Bible. It especially makes him happy when the Doctors offices still have them around.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I think this is such a great bible for lil kids, it's easy for them to understand, and interpret the word..
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this like a regular bible, but for children ?What age would you recommend this for?
Lindsay B.
Stephens City, VA
Does this follow the regular bible or is it just stories?