BY GOLDEN CAT

Tidy Cats Ioc 410Lb see more...

Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats prefer this litter from all others.  This litter does not leave dust in the air when used.  The litter controls odors and although it does still find its way out of the litter box like other litters, it seems that this one is easier to clean up.
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A WONDERFUL CAT LITTER! This cat product is great!! Not my fav but still good. Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
april t.
We have two cats in this house, it can get stinky. I have to say there are a lot of litters to try, and we must have tried them all. Tidy Cats is pretty reasonable with their pricing. The odor control for tidy cats is one of the best I have tried that DO NOT have some other scent in them. However, I would say that they could work on the clumping a little more. I find myself choosing other brands just for the ease of cleaning the box. Tidy Cats Odor Control, or really any of their liters, would not be on my list for top "easiest liter clean up" however, they do as they claim on the packaging and "control odor" much better than most.
Carla H.
Lakeland, FL
I really loved this litter, especially for the price. Our kitty's litter pan area is kind of small and closed-in (in our laundry room) and if the litter isn't good quality, I can usually tell pretty quickly by taking a sniff in my laundry room a day or so after changing out the litter pan! With Tidy Cats I never have a problem with odor, and it lets me have a little more freedom from changing the litter EVERY single day to keep the room smelling fresh. Now I can change it a little less frequently with no issue.
SALLY M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This bag seems to not clump up like the ones I buy in the pails. Not a fan and it allot cheaper in cost rather spend more money for something that clumps and doesn't stink out the house
JhonCindy M.
Joplin, MO
I tried the bag one an I did really like it as much as the bucket kind for some reason the bag kind doesn't ...stay clumped up I guess you can say lol but I think I will be sticking with the bucket cat litter from them.
This litter is okay, but not their best product. I'm a much bigger fan of Tidy Cat's new Breeze system. The weight & lack of clumping were inconvenient for me.
Megan R.
The only cat litter that I use for my furbabies! There is also a lightweight container as well which is convenient for those who cannot lift heavy objects.
Shelby D.
Apt. 1F, WA
I really like this brand but honestly I buy whichever brand is the cheapest. As long as it is u scented it seems to work well
Becky H.
Bristol, VT
This is great for my cat's litter box. this really hides the smell of it and lasts such a long time. great value as well.
Amalia L.
Is this litter odorless ?
SALLY M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyone notice how this doesn't work like the ones they sale in the plastic tubs?