Golden Bowl Fortune Cookies, Citrus Flavor (Bulk Pack), 400-Count Individually Wrapped Cookies

BY GOLDEN BOWL

dreya j.
dreya j.
These fortune cookies are so good I could eat these everyday.The flavor is very good . I would recommend to others & it is worth buying. I buy mines from the dollar tree we have or either I go to the Chinese restaurant . I enjoy eating these and so does my family members.
MJ P.
MJ P.
For me the novelty of the fortune cookie out ways the cookie itself. I find them fun to eat and the fortune entertaining. The flavor is pleasant and they don't cost me anything more than the meal I order.
megan f.
megan f.
One of the most perfect cookies I ever eat,its so good and is such a mistery to know about your fortune,I really love this cookies they are perfect.
samantha h.
samantha h.
Davenport, FL
I love to get these when i go to the chines store there just crunchy and just i have no words there just good to my taste buds
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC
Four tune cookies are awesome. each cookie always seems to represent a part of life you are going through. the taste of these cookies are pretty good as well.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
District Hts, MD
Even though fortune cookies are an American idea and the fortunes are at random, they are always a fun surprise. I never eat them whole, I try them every time thinking I might like them, but they just taste like crunchy, sweet paper. Ew.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
New Orleans, LA
I'm not that big of a fan of fortune cookies. The taste is a typical, original taste; it is close to no favor. The fortune is definitely not a fortune. The good thing about it is it teaches you Chinese Mandarin.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Hampton, Virginia
I love the little cookies.especially after you have eaten Chinese they are the perfect sweet treat. Their crispy and light with the perfect amount of sweet..and their inspirational hehhe