Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Kirstie B.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #7 in Honey

Golden Blossom??® Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. grade A. see more...

• Does anyone have special DIY's or remedies using honey? 5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this? 10 Answers
  • Is it too sweet??well some honey are too sweet for me.....8 Answers
Dez E.
I've used this honey for a while now . It tends to clump together if you don't use it up pretty quick . It taste amazing and the fact that it's pure makes this a great substitute for foods . It is a little hard to find however
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
PURE love, best to drizzle this on a few pancakes with a slab of butter, or put some in your tea. This has been a live in my home for years, always a bottle of this yummy stuff on the table! HIGHLY recommend you try this, it doesn't taste artificial and has a natural sweetness to it that will have you wanting more!
Samara F.
Easthampton, MA
Any honey that is all natural and 100% real - well I have tried it! It's delicious and affordable and the packaging is great. It's one of the better brands I've had. I recommend this to others who want real honey.
Vanessa R.
This is a really good honey to try it's very light and sweet it is you're very basic honey I love it I bought it at target I have seen it also at grocery stores I am a repeat consumer and I would definitely buy it again
Amber S.
Golden Blossom Pure Honey Genuine Natural is a scrumptious tasting honey. This honey is great for baking,teas,to pUT in peanut butter, toast,mixed drink coctails, etc. This honey is great staple product to keep on hand at all times.
Anna T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love putting this honey in my tea! May sound strange, but whenever I have a sore throat I take a teaspoon of this honey, put a little lemon juice on it, and eat it like that.. Helps the soreness right away!
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Amazing! it is the best way to enjoy a good cup of tea without loading it with sugar! If you are new to honey, and you see it kind of congealing there is nothing wrong with it! just stick in in hot water or use it as it is and its fine!
Michele M.
This honey is so good. Just a teaspoon in your mug of tea in the winter and you'll have a smile on your face. Also good in baking and / or topping waffles or pancakes with
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Great tasting honey. I love this brand and have been using it for years. I love putting it in tea and over apple slices. Great substitution for sugar or other sweeteners.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Cant get enough honey i use it for tea face mask and hair mask its great for coughs and anything! this brand has the best price point ive seen for all natural honey
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Does anyone know where I can find this?
edlin c.
Is it too sweet??well some honey are too sweet for me.....
Chasity R.
Does anyone have special DIY's or remedies using honey?
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Does anyone know if this is raw honey? I have seen it before but if it isn't raw I do not want to buy it.