Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Tried this for a change and it's got a nice thick texture. Like to put it in tea and on biscuits
Carol G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just purchased this honey a few days ago. It's a little pricey, but it is sooo worth it!! Best honey so far!!!
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great natural honey. It is extremely sweet and you can use it on your oatmeal in your tea. It is absolutely delicious and it's affordable. It compares to alternatives it's much better and overall I am satisfied
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Great all natural honey, perfect for whenever i need s spoon of honey to coat my throat!
So far I've only used the wildflower honey. The delicate taste and aroma remind me of being outside in the country. I use this one when I need a break from the real world. I'll be getting more...believe it!
Crystal C.
Hanceville, AL
We mix this with Apple cider vinegar and cinnamon for immune boosting.and weight loss. Great for coughs and allergies. Honey keeps forever, is a natural sweeter and antibiotic
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love honey I use it for almost everything I use it in my tea , in my coffee I use it whenever I'm sick I use it for my cuts .I use it for so many things it comes in handy for home remedies.
Neith J.
Golden Blossom Honey tastes great and is very affordable! I use it a lot in cooking/baking and it has the perfect consistency for either!
Leakhena S.
Yummy and smooth. Pours easily and taste great when you're feeling under the weather.
Elizabeth C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love natural honey so much more. We use this to sweeten cocktails and hot teas.
monique m.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great taste so natural I put it in almost everything in my coffee , tea, hot tea , milk . I don't mine using any brand of honey. I recommend this to everyone.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
Sullivan, IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?