Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Amanda D.
Call me a child if you want... but growing up, i never knew honey came in anything but a bear. i loved my honey bear always. and still to this day i prefer that honey to most other honey... the exception being natural clover honey with the honey comb in it... other than that... ill stick to my bear!!!
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I'm neutral on this product. I love honey and often use it as an alternative to regular sugar. I am on the fence though because even though this is a good brand, I feel like it's over processed, so the health benefits from natural raw honey are not there. For a store bought brand, this is the only one I would consider.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
IT TASTES GOOD, BUT THE PRICE IS DOUBLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE ONE I BOUGHT IN THE SUPERMARKET. THE ONE I RECEIVED IS DIFFERENT WITH THE ONE SHOWED IN THE PICTURE.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I have had this brand honey ūüćĮ before.
I bought it at my local shop rite grocery store. I like it a lot was too sweet. I bought it once or twice before when I was on sale. I like it and when it goes on sale I'll. It it again.
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to use honey as a glaze and for sweetening my tea but I wish it were organic...
Hannah R.
Nothing wrong at all with this honey, but also nothing so special. I use it once in a while, but I strongly recommend local honey!!!! It's great to support local places, but that isn't the only
Bonus with local honey! Studies have shown that local honey may even improve seasonal allergies!
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually only use pure honey myself, I tend to use it in a lot of teas and remedies when it comes to cold and it is great to help coat the throat
SHANNON G.
Super yummy honey and the price is always right. It tastes fresh, unlike a lot of honeys that you can buy in the store.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Tried this for a change and it's got a nice thick texture. Like to put it in tea and on biscuits
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great natural honey. It is extremely sweet and you can use it on your oatmeal in your tea. It is absolutely delicious and it's affordable. It compares to alternatives it's much better and overall I am satisfied
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
Sullivan, IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?