Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Sheena M.
Pomona, NY
They aren't badly priced. You can get this at like any grocery store. I know Shoprite has them and they sell for about 4 something. It tastes great with some tea and lemon.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Natural honey is the best sweetener ever. It's healthier than sugar and taste so much better. I even dip my chicken in it witch my kids think is crazy but it's so good. Try it. Trust me.
Margarita G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tiny is so delicious. I heard a lot about it from a neighbor of mine who uses it to make the most delicious chamomile lemon honey tea that you've ever had so I had to try it so when I went to the store and got it I used it and I was in love
Brenda S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
This literally saves me every time i have a sore throat. it tastes so good and it soothes my throat really well. I just pour this and dissolve it in water. On the other hand, it is good for marinating my meat as like a sweetener.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
IT TASTES GOOD, BUT THE PRICE IS DOUBLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE ONE I BOUGHT IN THE SUPERMARKET. THE ONE I RECEIVED IS DIFFERENT WITH THE ONE SHOWED IN THE PICTURE.
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
Honey is one of my favorite foods.It is great in the cold months.I mix this with cinnamon whenever I start to feel sick.Love this in my tea it was really delicious.
Jan L.
You will always find this jar and brand of honey in my cupboard, whether this brand and another raw brand , this is a staple in our home, i love this brand for my baked goods
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
I love eating this with toast and peanut butter! It makes a perfect snack. It's affordable and can be found at almost any market. It can be used for all sorts of different things
Daniela P.
I love to put this on my 3yo fruit so she can eat them all. I also give this with some lemon juice to her when she has throat itchy and it's fabulous and delicious.
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
Whether it is for beauty, cooking, haircare, skin care, or anything else, honey is an amazing addition to your life overall. The fact that this brand is natural is even better. I trust it to deliver!
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?

Target