Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure

Start your review of Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Erica V.
Spartanburg, SC
I love honey I use it for almost everything I use it in my tea , in my coffee I use it whenever I'm sick I use it for my cuts .I use it for so many things it comes in handy for home remedies.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I enjoyed the taste of this honey and thought that it was worth the price because of the high quality. I normally buy superfood honey from philosophie. However when I do just want regular honey, this is it!
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not crazy about honey so I rarely use it but my uncle is in love with it and he always got this brand. I've actually had it with Green tea and I must say it's pretty good.
Brian M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great natural honey for the money! Most honey is processed to where you
Loose the natural flavor of the different flowers but not this one! Buy it and try it!!!
Angie G.
Garrett, PA
This product is really good it has a lot of uses for it home remedy uses to but I like it for tea and other things to sweeten This product is good i would recommend this product
Vanna L.
I love Golden Blossom Honey! It goes great in hot tea, drizzled on top of some Greek Yogurt, or with fruit for a yummy treat. It's also so good for you! Highly recommended.
Yesenia R.
Amazing you can use this for many different things like for skin care, add it to your tea, put it on your toast, add it to a smoothie and even a remedy its got so much different use i always keep two of them
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
My son swears by this Honey and refuses to buy anything else. I asked about the cost, but he said it was well worth it yet, I did not believe him until I tasted it. Now I am hooked.
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
Good for your skin, your hair, or your oats, this honey is yummy and its super healthy. All honeys are different depending on the region of the bees and the types of flowers they pollenate with. This honey is delicious.
Maheen S.
This honey is so freaking delicious. I normally just eat it plain and occasionally put it in my tea or bananas. I would absolutely recommend this brand to anyone. It's super tasty.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
abby m.
Sullivan, IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?