Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I love this honey! I eat toast with this brand of honey every morning and it is amazing. It tastes different than other honeys because it is all natural. A little expensive but so is all honey. This is the best!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I have had this brand honey ūüćĮ before.
I bought it at my local shop rite grocery store. I like it a lot was too sweet. I bought it once or twice before when I was on sale. I like it and when it goes on sale I'll. It it again.
Amanda D.
Call me a child if you want... but growing up, i never knew honey came in anything but a bear. i loved my honey bear always. and still to this day i prefer that honey to most other honey... the exception being natural clover honey with the honey comb in it... other than that... ill stick to my bear!!!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love honey and I have found so many uses for it it's a natural sweetener. I have tried it with peanut butter and to replace sugar in coffee or tea and it's great in a smoothie. Good for you. Highly recommend
Elena W.
EAST ELMHURST, NY
I absolutely love the taste of honey and this one tastes delicious. I mix it with my teas, hot cereal, cold drinks, and even use it to bake and cook with. It's a tastier and healthier alternative to sugar.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I use this honey as a face mask. It helps to reduce redness and inflammation if you have any. Honey is cold so it is very soothing on the skin and makes for a great mask. Mix with lemon juice if you have an acne scars or discoloration.
Jazzi S.
This is great honey! I use it in my tea and I've purchased this brand many times. It's definitely affordable. I'm not trying to spend all of my dough on honey! I would buy it over and over and over again!
Emily d.
Portland , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honey is great and I love that it was fairly farmed. We're losing so many bees in NA that it's nice to know some places are working to keep that bee population up. 10/10 would recommend to families.
Kendra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this stuff a lot. I personally only use it when I make a ham. I love adding this on top of my ham with a can of Coke. My mom little to use this when one of my siblings have a sore throat too.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I rarely use honey to eat it but I do use it on my face. Awesome ingredient to add when making homemade facial masks. All grocery stores carry it and it's affordable. Also great when that sick season rolls around
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?

Target