Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,158 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love having honey at hand when I'm drinking my hot tea. I work very early in the mornings so drinking tea is a must so is having honey with it. This honey was amazing. I have tried many kinds of honey. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Honey honey honey! How much I love you. I use honey for almost everything. I drink all kinds of tea with honey, I make a home made beauty masks with it. I replace it for sugar, and make a home made hair mask as a well . There is just so many things I use honey it's crazy to think of more.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of honey i ever remember in my house. Bar far the best out there, it is a little pricey but its so thick & genuine. Ive bought it at my local grocery store, even see it at drugstores. I will definitely keep buying this product
Vanessa R.
This is a very good honey to put in tease or bake with I love using this honey I like it a lot better than some of the more expensive alternatives out there I am a repeat user I bought this at a discount vitamin shop online I love it and would recommend it to anyone I believe I bought this on the Vitacost.com
Hannah R.
Nothing wrong at all with this honey, but also nothing so special. I use it once in a while, but I strongly recommend local honey!!!! It's great to support local places, but that isn't the only
Bonus with local honey! Studies have shown that local honey may even improve seasonal allergies!
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love that this honey is minimally processed. I've been trying healthier ingredients for a lot of my everyday food items. I use this in tea and smoothies all of the time. It adds sort of a guilt free sweetness to everything.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
I absolutely love this product , its soo good & taste great , I like that there are no additives. and I like that it doesn't have the high fructose cord syrup . it doess taste soo good with teaaa , & lemon juice , its also good for baking I use it with my chicken also as a topping & dip its amazing :) worth the extra $$
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I'm neutral on this product. I love honey and often use it as an alternative to regular sugar. I am on the fence though because even though this is a good brand, I feel like it's over processed, so the health benefits from natural raw honey are not there. For a store bought brand, this is the only one I would consider.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So I'm not a huge fan of honey but when I need it for a recipe or something I grab this one because it has a far better taste to me. My family seem to like it and it just adds the perfect sweetness that I am looking for!
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
My husband and I love this honey. We use it for baking, as a sweetener, and for cooking too. I buy it at Market Basket. The price is good, for the quality of this product. I just finished my first bottle and I'm going back for more.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
Sullivan, IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?