Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #1 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Aimee S.
This is delicious! It is excellent in tea or oatmeal and you can also dip fruit in it! It has so many uses and it is so delicious. I would highly recommend it!!
Breanna  M.
I absolutely love this honey. I would recommend it to everyone. It tastes so good and at the same time there are no additives ect. definitely worth the money.
monique m.
San Antonio
Great taste so natural I put it in almost everything in my coffee , tea, hot tea , milk . I don't mine using any brand of honey. I recommend this to everyone.
Elizabeth R.
Yummy I eat this with crackers taste so good it's thick and slimy . I also enjoy putting this in my tea but I also you it for my face honey is great for acne
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
This honey has been around a long time. I use it in my tea. When i have a cold i have a teaspoon of it. It soothes the throat. It is also good for baking.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I love using this honey in cooking and in the morning for my tea. I also love knowing that I can give it to my family and not worry because it is natural.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I love the golden blossom honey because it's genuinely natural in pure it taste wonderful on my toast in the morning or the biscuits with your evening meal
Sunday C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This honey is really good! Very beneficial for skin and hair! I love any kind of honey ! I highly recommend this ! Look for it on your next shopping trip!
Maria T.
I love this priduct a lot!!! I can use it for anything' no i love it and the price is great!!! Great product!!! I will absolutely will keep buying it!!!!!
Sarah V.
Very good quality. I love to put in my tea. And have when I am sick. There is a lot of receips to cook with honey too. Chocolate cake with honey is amazing
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
Farmersburg , IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?

Target