Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure
By Golden Blossom Honey
#1 in Honey
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL

What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?

Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
4 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
In my tea, for cooking, baking, as an alternative to sugar/sweetener or in my greek yogurt with berries.
Bertha E.
Bertha E.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 8 months ago
I drink this with my tea 😊
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
1 year, 8 months ago
I put a tablespoon in my tea to give it a sugary taste
Alina M.
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
1 year, 10 months ago
I usually put it in tea or greek yogurt.
Sana A.
Sana A.
1 year, 11 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Normally in tea or to sweeten desserts and sometimes on pancakes and French toast
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Tempe, AZ
1 year, 12 months ago
I use it as a sweetener!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Tea
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is a great product and can be used for cooking and in a cup of tea. I also use it mixed with a fresh lemon to keep my throat clear.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Skin and hair remedies and also for colds
Elizabeth G.