Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

• How do you personally use your honey?35 Answers
  • Where is this product found? I'm in Vermont and we have so any loc...5 Answers
  • Is the a product any good?16 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte, NC
I haven't been much of a honey eater through my life, but recently was told about the benefits of honey and cinnamon for arthritis. After less than a week, this honey has brought pain-free movement to me!!! I'm totally sold on the idea of eating the combination for pain relief. I was worried I wouldn't like the taste but this honey has a nice 'soft' flavor to it. It's a good size for the price, too.
Robin R.
Robin R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sure I wish i could be a beekeeper and curate my own honey in my backyard. But I live in a small apartment in Silverlake, so i don't think that's going to happen. The next best thing would be this guy, Golden Blossom Honey. All natural, tastes great, and gives me al the nutrients honey should have without all then nasty additives.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
This is a very good honey to put in tease or bake with I love using this honey I like it a lot better than some of the more expensive alternatives out there I am a repeat user I bought this at a discount vitamin shop online I love it and would recommend it to anyone I believe I bought this on the Vitacost.com
Lucia A.
Lucia A.
Who doesn't love honey?!!! Well I do, especially on my herbal teas or on top of a butter muffin. I also use honey as part of my skin care routine when doing facial masks. I defiantly buy this product often and would recommend it to anyone. It's not only good for eating wise but also a lot of other uses.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Nothing wrong at all with this honey, but also nothing so special. I use it once in a while, but I strongly recommend local honey!!!! It's great to support local places, but that isn't the only
Bonus with local honey! Studies have shown that local honey may even improve seasonal allergies!
Nardie C.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Honey honey honey! How much I love you. I use honey for almost everything. I drink all kinds of tea with honey, I make a home made beauty masks with it. I replace it for sugar, and make a home made hair mask as a well . There is just so many things I use honey it's crazy to think of more.
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Makes you feel better about ditching those sugar for this. Price is very affordable; so you have one less thing to worry about! Use it in mainly in teas and oatmeal and also with cheese and crackers. It was so delicious that I have to stop myself. have yet to try it to bake.
Madi L.
Madi L.
Buckley, WA
Such great honey! I put this in my teas, yes it does give a tea a slight floral flavor, but I like that. It doesn't solidify as fast as others and doesn't taste artificial. The bottle clogs a bit, but that's normal in the life of honey. #honeyptoblems
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Environmentalist Expert
I love having honey at hand when I'm drinking my hot tea. I work very early in the mornings so drinking tea is a must so is having honey with it. This honey was amazing. I have tried many kinds of honey. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Tiny is so delicious. I heard a lot about it from a neighbor of mine who uses it to make the most delicious chamomile lemon honey tea that you've ever had so I had to try it so when I went to the store and got it I used it and I was in love
Evaa M.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
abby m.
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?