Golden Blossom Honey Genuine Natural Pure uploaded by Coleen A.

BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY #3 in Honey

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. Grade A.
?? John Paton, Inc. see more...

• How do you personally use your honey?35 Answers
  • Where is this product found? I'm in Vermont and we have so any l...5 Answers
  • Is the a product any good?16 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I like mixing this with organic peanut butter and dipping apples in it for a sweet treat." in 1 review
  • "This honey is minimally processed, and it tastes great in teas and snacks!" in 1 review
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
I use honey as a face mask with all of its antibacterial properties. One of my favorite skin Brightening get masks is:

3/4 of a overripe banana
1 tbspn of honey
3-4 drops of lemon essential oil

Mash it all up and rub it into your face in circular motions, then take a makeup brush and paint it onto your face. Rinse after 10-15 minutes!
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a great natural honey. It is extremely sweet and you can use it on your oatmeal in your tea. It is absolutely delicious and it's affordable. It compares to alternatives it's much better and overall I am satisfied
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
We have tried several brands of honey and continue to return to the Golden Blossom brand. It's rich and sweet and have a wonderful flavor. It's really effective when you've got a sore throat too. Highly recommnded
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this honey. It's basically the only honey that I can eat with just peanut butter and bread. I also like to put it in my tea. It's decently affordable. But since it's "" natural" it is a little bit pricier than the other brands. But I definitely like it and I do I think it taste better than cheap honey.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I'm not able to local, organic honey, this is the honey I go for. It tastes great, I love putting it in my hot tea, cold mint green tea, and on English muffins with peanut butter and bananas. It's also nice to bake and cook with.
Blanca M.
I love to have honey with my pancakes it is a healthier alternative for syrup , and it taste even better ! I recommend this not only for that but really for anything you like in your foods.
Delaney D.
B.E.S.T. all natural, pure, 100% honey around. When making a cup of tea with this honey for the first time, I could taste a difference between this product and it's realness vs. other general, store brand honeys I've tried!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I've recently been turned into honey surprisingly because of my diet. I always thought that because it's so sweet it's unhealthy, but a little goes a long way. I add it to my Greek yogurt which is disgusting on its own!
Oksana D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I try to replace all sugar products with honey and this is a great brand. I use it on pancakes, waffles and toast. I also try to use it as much as I can in baked goods.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This honey is so so so good! Perfect amount of sweetness, pairs well with all types of tea! Love it! Best tasting honey I've come across! Worth the splurge honestly! Plus the bottle is huge and will last you a while!
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What other stuff do you guys use this wonderful product for ?
Chasity R.
How do you personally use your honey?
Christy D.
Sylvester, GA
Do they sell this brand with the comb in it?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Never seen this brand.where is this sold?
abby m.
Farmersburg, IN
Is this better than actual honey? if not how are the different?