BY GOLDEN BLOSSOM HONEY

Golden Blossom Honey?? Genuine Natural Pure Honey.
U.S. grade A.
??John Paton, Inc. see more...

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
I generally like to get local honey because it helps more with my allergies but when i'm not able to get my hands on the local stuff I use this. I like the squeeze top it really helps to keep things from getting sticky. I love adding this to my oatmeal for a little sweetness.
Starla R.
Starla R.
Foodie Expert
This honey comes in the perfect container to drizzle over food or simply add a small amount to your tea; no need to dirty a spoon as well. The flavor is very mild. Local honey is always best, but when I need commercial amounts of honey this is a great go to.
sybill g.
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff my favorite love to add it to a hot cup of tea or chopped up strawberries it my go to snack all my family and friends enjoy it as we'll
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
manvel
Foodie Expert
Pretty good honey, just the perfect amount of sweetness for my breakfast when I make toast in the morning. and the bear container is really cute.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
My husband uses this honey every morning in his coffee. he will not use any other brand. This is a fresh product and it taste good too.