BY GOLDEN BATCH

ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
When I was a kid my mom used to always buy these for us. ever since then I have always ate them. i wish that they had at all the stores that I go to its not always that I get wafers I swear these are so good and there not that heavy on the stomach.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I love these, and they are not fattening. Which is great. The are that just enough sweetness snack
Courtney L.
I love these so much! They are a great sweet snack when I need a little something!
abcd e.
Vanilla wafers, love to have it. And sugar free is soo good for fitness.but sugar free does't eat so good.
Jennifer h.
Russell Spgs, Kentucky
Love these! My son would rather eat these than Oreos... they r a great snack for school and sugar free!