BY GOLDEN BATCH

Not for weight control. NutraSweet brand sweetener. Made in USA. 5.5 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 24 see more...

Golden Batch Assorted Creme Wafers, 5.5 oz, - Pack of 24
  • "Good snack for those that cannot have a lot of sugar but still want something sweet." in 1 review
  • "The chocolate ones are not the best though definitely vanilla and strawberry are good " in 1 review
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My grandfather has diabetes, so his diet is very limited. Every now and then he craves something sweet and these are my go to! I love that I can buy these at the 99 cent store! They have a variety of flavors and taste great with coffee
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love wafers like this. There are really tasty. I know they are good for people watching their sugar intake, but I don't have that problem and still think they are super tasty and one of my go to snacks!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I love these sugar free creme wafers. I am a diabetic and its hard to find sugar free products so when you find a good one your sticking it I pack some daily in my lunch I gotta have my treat!!
Stephanie F.
I love these! I'm not a fan of the chocolate but the Vanilla and strawberry are so good, and it's very cheap too and you can buy almost anywhere!
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
I love the vanilla and strawberry. I can remember eating these as a kid and now my child loves them. Can't even tell that they are sugar free.
Danielle S.
PORT HUENEME, CA
I love these wafers being a diabetic I'm limited on sweets . But these are perfect for me cuz they are sugar free and very Delicious
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Waffers cookies are so good ! The chocolate ones are not the best though definitely vanilla and strawberry are good
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love these. I am really in love with them lol! Also layer them with ice cream for a twist on ice cream sandwiches!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These wafers are so classic and so yummy! We always have these in our home! All the taste without all the sugar!
Mackenzie M.
Love these wafers! Good snack for those that cannot have a lot of sugar but still want something sweet.