BY GOLDBAUMS #26 in Gluten-Free Snacks

• How are these? Do they break apart or fall to pieces when adding ...1 Answers
  • I'm 100% gluten free. Do these taste somewhat like original cones? 1 Answers
  • Since its Gluten free does it mean its healthier than jus regular...10 Answers
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Por fin unos conos sin gluten!!! Muy buena idea por esas personas que quieren alimentarse bien y rico al mismo tiempo!!! Me encantaría probarlos!
Hazel G.
Al fin unos conos sin gluten para mis helados! Escucharon mis súplicas. Gracias por pensar en las personas que queremos alimentarnos bien!!!
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
I've cream is probably my favorite food. For a while I've been missing having it on a sugar cone. These are excellent!! So tasty and not grainy or weird tasting. Yum!
AYC C.
Taste great and pretty low calorie as well. Easy to find and a must have for the kids in the summer.
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
These will be good for people that looking for gluten-free products then you wouldn't have to get the other ground for a go searching for it
Michaela B.
Terre Haute, IN
I for one have no need to eat gluten free products, but decided to try this one out due to it being healthier. I was idly surprised by the way it tasted and how I never noticed once I was eating something without gluten.
Vicki C.
My mom is gluten free and she purchases these. I personally think they taste amazing despite being gluten free. We love icecream!!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
My Mom has a gliten intolerance and liked these just fine. They don't have an awful taste and are tolerable.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Good ice cream cones considering it's gluten free very crunchy and airy light
Amaya A.
Since its Gluten free does it mean its healthier than jus regular plain cones?
Allison H.
Easley, SC
I am new to the gluten free world, and I have been craving an ice cream cone! Is this product similar to the old fashioned ones?
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I find this?
Bria S.
Wallingford, CT
My stomach is super sensitive but am a sucker for ice cream; is this a reliable product and how effective has your experience been?
maria p.
Do these Gluten free cones even have a taste to them? I want to eat healthier but I have that the Gluten free foods are not very good tasting?