BY GOLD PEAK

Our new Almond Toffee Cold Brew Coffee is cold brewed with 100% Arabica beans for 12 hours, delivering deliciously smooth flavor in every sip. see more...

Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was put on a liquid diet and stumbled upon this coffee on accident. I grabbed a few bottles and took it one. I chilled them in the fridge. It is one of the best iced coffees I have had. I was very shocked and delighted! The almond toffee flavor is perfection. I have even mixed it with coffee ice cream for a caffeinated milk shake when I want to indulge.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
I tried Gold Peak Vanilla Coffee drink and I was pleasantly surprised that it has really good flavor . It was very smooth , no bitterness. I like cold brew coffee drinks that are sweet and creamy. I make my own cold brew so I think I would be a little more picky than people who don't. I would recommend it to my friends and family . Good job Gold Peak
Alexa R.
Pomona, CA
Sad to say that I didnt really enjoy this drink. I was really looking forward to it because gold peak has amazing teas especially their sweet tea. Anyway this drink was a good concept but tasted to me like sweet watered down coffee
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
This is one of the BEST coffee drinks I have ever had!!!! The mix of the Almond and Toffee almost gives this drink a little hint of peanut butter, which is a huge plus for me!!! Will recommend this flavor to anyone!!! Good Job Gold Peak!!! I'm Literally drinking one currently!
Faith F.
Cressona, PA
Perfect iced coffee and so good for on the go. It was a good flavor. It was a good value and not pricey at all. It compares pretty well with others. I would buy it again for sure.
Tarica C.
Iced coffee at it's finest. It was so flavorful and smooth. If you love toffee like me, then this will definitely make you happy. I felt like I was drinking a fresh cup of ice coffee made especially for me lol. I'm not really a coffee drinker, but iced coffee...sign me up! It is a bit on the sweet aide, but if you're not chugging 5 bottles a day you should be okay. I got my bottle as one of Kroger's free Friday items and man was I happy I selected it. Try it, it may change your life 🤗
Zac C.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve only had this once and it was absolutely amazing! This definitely caught me off guard cause I don’t usually like almond milk but this definitely changed my mind about it!
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Jessica P.
I thought maybe I would like this. It was refreshing but I found I do not like toffee. Other than that flavor it was a very nice product.
Amanda H.
Normalville, PA
This is amazing! When i saw these in the gas station i had to try it and ever since i did i stop daily and grab one!!