Gold Peak® Vanilla Chai Latte Tea with Milk

by Gold Peak

By carefully blending Gold Peak Tea, chai spices, real milk and natural vanilla flavors we have brought you a perfectly balanced Tea Latte that delivers great flavor in every sip. Enjoy cold or hot for the perfect pick me up that doesn't sacrifice on taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Peak® Vanilla Chai Latte Tea with Milk!
Rochester, NH
I prefer this to most brands. Does not have that metal chemical artificially sweet taste. Better then Snapple, by my opinion
Thomasville, GA
I love chai tea and though this isn't as good as something from a coffe shop. It is pretty great considering convenience!
Des Moines
Good. I love the flavor it surprised me as most pre made drinks are not as flavor full. Go's down smooth and easy.
I absolutely love this. I even lie to my kids and tell them it's coffee so I don't have to share haha
Newark, NJ
Great enough sugar enough milk just enough everything ! Great taste not bitter at all goes down great
Waco, TX
Just try this for the first time this morning and I really love the flavor and it was super cheap.
Terre Haute
Not a big fan at all. But the Vanilla is just a little to much flavor. But other family liked it
LAWNDALE , CA
Spicy yet sweet and very good! Had a lot of calories though so limit to once a week I guess!

Looking for your answer?