Gold Peak® Vanilla Chai Latte Tea with Milk 14 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lisette M.

BY GOLD PEAK

By carefully blending Gold Peak Tea, chai spices, real milk and natural vanilla flavors we have brought you a perfectly balanced Tea Latte that delivers great flavor in every sip. Enjoy cold or hot for the perfect pick me up that doesn't sacrifice on taste. see more...

Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I Iove anything by Gold Peak so I thought I'd try this Chai latte. It was actually really good. It was not sweet at all and had a great taste to it. It's perfect to have in the morning at work!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
This is the worst chai tea I have ever had. I am a huge fan of chai tea but this just tasted so watered down and I had to throw the entire bottle away because I couldn't bring myself to finish. Don't even bother to try it, it's gross. I would never buy this product again.
Shiloh F.
Rapid City, SD
I was not overly impressed by this. The flavors just weren't what I was expecting. Not enough spice of the chai was coming through for me. Too much sugar. Definitely prefer Tazo over this. The convenience of the "latte" being ready made was nice, but I'd rather deal with making it myself and having a good flavor.
Elizabeth C.
JOSHUA TREE, CA
I really disliked the flavor of this drink and would not recommend it to anyone. It hardly had the spicy punch of chai, but had more of a bitter taste. The drink was not creamy in the slightest, which I expected since this latte has milk in it. I would not buy this again.
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
Super weird. I love chai and I've had all sorts of chai mostly from fresh tea or sbux or Dunkin, if you like the real deal this is not for you. Soooo gross! How this  has good reviews I don't know.  It smells weird taste weird and it's nothing like chai!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I love Gold Peak iced tea, and I love chai lattes, so I figured I'd give this a shot. I went in not expecting to like it, but it was decent. It's not as good as some of the other store bought chai lattes, but the flavor is nice. It's smooth and it wasn't too sweet. It has that weird flavor that some of the other store bought chais have though; I call it the "artificial chai" flavor because I'm not sure how else to describe it.  It's definitely not bad at all, is recommend.
Courtney P.
I did not like this tea. It was very bitter and the flavor wasn't that good. I drank this tea cold and I believe it should have been served warm. I would not purchase this item again. I purchased two and one is still in my fridge. Definitely a one time purchase.
Kacee A.
Abilene
Omg!!!!! Gold peak is the devil in a glass these drinks are the bomb I had seen commercials for them on tv and finally found a gas station that sells them about 4 hours away in a random trip we took for a concert the flavor is so creamy and sweet but not to sweet
Amy B.
The flavor is great. I love these and always keep them stocked in the house. I bought them at the local grocery store but I'm sure they are available many places. They were very delicious and I will definitely be purchasing them again. 10/10 would recommend
AB B.
Gold Peak did not hit the mark with this one. The chai spice are there, but the texture is lacking that of other chai lattes I have had. I had to heat to enjoy so I didn't waste money. I will not purchase again.