Gold Peak® Vanilla Chai Latte Tea with Milk

by Gold Peak

By carefully blending Gold Peak Tea, chai spices, real milk and natural vanilla flavors we have brought you a perfectly balanced Tea Latte that delivers great flavor in every sip. Enjoy cold or hot for the perfect pick me up that doesn't sacrifice on taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gold Peak® Vanilla Chai Latte Tea with Milk!
I was so excited to see this in my local convenience store! Usually I'd have to make it for myself at home or go to the big chain coffee shops that charge a small fortune. It's delicious and convenient for people who love chai to go. My only wish is that I'd see it in more stores. When you stop for a beverage and you're not really much of a coffee or soda drinker it can be a real challenge. I also think this is a great way to introduce someone to chai latte that's never had it before or never been a fan, simply because it's not overly spiced and the vanilla really mellows out the flavor.
The fact i cant freaken find this at my local supermarket anymore has me so sad . I legit had to buy 10 of them because i saw they weren’t displaying them anymore . This how I knew i had likes only cold tea when it was from golden peak !
Gold Peak did not hit the mark with this one. The chai spice are there, but the texture is lacking that of other chai lattes I have had. I had to heat to enjoy so I didn't waste money. I will not purchase again.
Marysville , OH
I was actually really shocked with how much I liked this! I love chai tea. So I have high expectations and this met them. It's a little milky but it still have a pretty good flavor. It's a good quick at home option
Brandon, FL
I love Gold Peak iced tea, and I love chai lattes, so I figured I'd give this a shot. I went in not expecting to like it, but it was decent. It's not as good as some of the other store bought chai lattes, but the flavor is nice. It's smooth and it wasn't too sweet. It has that weird flavor that some of the other store bought chais have though; I call it the "artificial chai" flavor because I'm not sure how else to describe it.  It's definitely not bad at all, is recommend.
Arlington, TX
This is the worst chai tea I have ever had. I am a huge fan of chai tea but this just tasted so watered down and I had to throw the entire bottle away because I couldn't bring myself to finish. Don't even bother to try it, it's gross. I would never buy this product again.
Lithia, FL
Gold Peak® Vanilla Chai Latte Tea with Milk uploaded by Lisette M.
I Iove anything by Gold Peak so I thought I'd try this Chai latte. It was actually really good. It was not sweet at all and had a great taste to it. It's perfect to have in the morning at work!
Rapid City, SD
I was not overly impressed by this. The flavors just weren't what I was expecting. Not enough spice of the chai was coming through for me. Too much sugar. Definitely prefer Tazo over this. The convenience of the "latte" being ready made was nice, but I'd rather deal with making it myself and having a good flavor.
Joshua Tree, CA
I really disliked the flavor of this drink and would not recommend it to anyone. It hardly had the spicy punch of chai, but had more of a bitter taste. The drink was not creamy in the slightest, which I expected since this latte has milk in it. I would not buy this again.
Irmo
I'm so in love with these coffees it's not even funny. I buy them every single day lol and sometimes more than one. Love love love! They aren't healthy for you by any means so don't get confused, but they are DELICIOUS. probably one of the best coffee/tea brands out right now

Looking for your answer?