BY GOLD PEAK #63 in Iced Tea

Gold peak unsweet 64oz see more...

Kaitlan A.
This is one of my favorite iced teas I have ever purchased! Very affordable and tastes so good just by itself! Love the design of the bottle because it looks nice. I would purchase this again in the future, and I have repurchased it multiple times.
Hannah Y.
I like my tea without sugar in it. This is a nice smooth tea with a little kick to it. Not bitter at all. Can be a little harder to find than the flavored or sweet teas. Def recommend to anyone who likes unsweet tea
alyssa ๐ŸŒ™.
Phoenix
This is my go to unsweet iced tea. I much prefer freshly brewed, but this one you can't really taste the difference. You get a lot of product in there and the price is right. I'd recommend it to others.
Natalie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this every week grocery shopping. It keeps well and is perfect for morning ice teas. I pay $5 for two jugs of it and it lasts me 2 weeks saving me so much money!
Monica D.
Henderson
First off, let me preface this by saying I only drink unsweetened tea. I don't really care for bottled tea beverages because they tend to have a weird flavor and the ones I pick have no sugar to hide it. This product is no exception. I only buy it if it is the only unsweetened beverage option (that isn't water) at convenience stores.
Samantha W.
Flint
What up this is pepperjack the real life pimp, pepperjack loves this tea and referring to himself in the third person. Anywho pepperjack likes the smooth taste of this product while smacking hoes and collecting money. Pepperjack is a huge fan of drinking and driving... tea that is lol pepperjack's funny too.
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
The big bottle is your best value. Like the individual servings, it's strongly brewed without a harsh over-brewed taste. And the unsweetened variety allows you to add your own natural or unnatural sweetener later. And the bottle stays fresh a week, if it lasts that long.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
i think this product is alright. i feeel like the flavor of the tea is pretty bland, compared to the ones you can get in a resturant. its pretty affordable, but you can make unsweetened tea even cheaper than what a bottle of this will cost you. i probably wont buy again.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
It is hard to find an unsweetened ice tea and peak has it and has done a great job with it. It's strong without being bitter. No strange wang or Metallica taste. Always great quality and easy to find in a grocery store or at a gas station.
Amanda B.
Massillon, OH
I always try to find drinks with as little sugar as possibly and still taste great. This one falls in line with what I'm looking for! I'm glad there is at least one brand of bottled tea that is really just tea and water, no sweetener needed