Gold Peak® Tea Peach Tea 6-16.9 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

Christina T.
Irvine , CA
I buy this for my husband he likes anything peach and our brand of tea has peach so this is my go to for him.
Jetzabell J.
San Bernardino , CA
Love this peach tea. Refreshing on a summer day or anytime. Great peach flavored and delicious all around.
Stephanie B.
I really liked this. I love the brand and all the flavors but this one is the best flavor they make........
Daven R.
Jackson, GA
It is great and I highly recommend this product! Worth every penny! Truly! I love it soooooo much!
Ana J.
Cambridge, ON
Love peach ice tea and this is by far one of my favourite brands. Not overly sweet. A bit pricey and usually only pick it up if it's on sale