Gold Peak® Tea Peach Tea 6-16.9 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

Victoria S.
I love this fresh brewed flavor. It's not too sweet and tastes just like peaches! Sometimes it's hard to find this flavor in stores
Autumn B.
Middlesex, NC
This is good quality tea. It doesn't have a strange after taste like some other brands. The peach flavor comes through nicely.
Jerry L.
Adams Center, NY
love peach tea and this one is very good.  I like snapple tea best but this one is a great sub if you cant get a snapple.
meggan h.
bellevue
So refreshing on a hot day. Good true peach flavor. Not too sweet. Bought it on sale. Would buy again but not full price.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love the freshly brewed out of the kettled and set in tge fridge taste offered in each bottle. Nothing like fresh!
⛧ f.
i love this tea. the other flavors are just as good. best iced tea brand. refreshing, good taste and great quality.
Deejah L.
Beaverton , AL
Gold Peak Each Tea is the bomb. Its absolutely amazing. Its the best peach tea I have ever had. Yall need to try it
Katie C.
Massillon
Delicious product! Can pick up at most gas stations and grocery stores! Very affordable and would purchase again!
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Most brands make tea either to sweet or to bland. I used to hate tea until I tried the peach tea from Gold Peaks.
Christina T.
Irvine , CA
I buy this for my husband he likes anything peach and our brand of tea has peach so this is my go to for him.