Gold Peak® Tea Peach Tea 6-16.9 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Daniela C.

BY GOLD PEAK

Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
Tiffany G.
Delicious! Perfect for summer. Grab and go. Golden peak has the best sweet tea and living in Georgia peach is a must! A great alternative to making homemade tea which tends to have too much sugar. These are perfect
Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
This is my favorite Gold Peak tea. I'm not usually a huge tea drinker, but I like this tea a lot. It has a good, true, peach flavor and just the right amount of sweetness. It's perfect over a glass of ice.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
This peach tea is so good!! I love drinking these on a hot day!! Delicious and has that hint of peach to it!! Yum!! Great value and I love getting the packs so I can just grab one at home and go!! I would definitely recommend to others!!
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Gold Peak Peach Tea is great! The flavor tastes natural and is not overly sweet. It comes in a perfect size for on the go hydration, and the packaging is appealing. I would recommend it to others and will buy it again in the future!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Happy to find a brand of tea that makes such wonderful tasty teas. The packaging is nice, the flavors are soo good and there are many to choose from. Loving the peach flavor a lot! Also buying the green tea flavored one as well.
sheila w.
I am so in love with the Gold Peak Peach Tea. This is my drink when I'm out at the stores and it don't cost that much. It's very refreshing on a hot day. They did a great job on this one I will be getting it again when I'm out.
Denise O.
Las Vegas, NM
Peach is the my favorite flavors of drinks. I was very happy when I found them in six pack, gallons and singles. I would recommend this drink to everyone.
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Love these peach trees. Healthy and not over powering taste of peach. I love peach and I love tea so I like any peach tea just about. Easy to find. Cheap
Macy E.
S Ozone Park, NY
On long road trips this is my go to drink, especially the peach flavor. It's very affordable. It has great flavor from the first sip to the last.