BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak® Lemon Tea.

Even more delicious.

Ice tea.

Lemon flavored with other natural flavors.

With real sugar.

No preservatives.

180 calories per bottle.

Home brewed taste. see more...

• What are some other flavors offered?2 Answers
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
I really like the flavor of this! It definitely tastes more like tea with a splash of lemon than half lemonade/half iced tea. It does have a lot of calories for a beverage (I normally just stick with eating my calories rather than drinking them) but well worth it for a treat!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
First time trying the Lemon flavored Gold Peak Tea and omg I'm not at ALL disappointed! It's so refreshing and truly tastes home brewed as it advertises on the bottle. I would most definitely recommend this drink to anyone who likes tea.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
Gold Peak Lemon Tea is by far my favorite store bought tea. its so hard to find a tea that tastes good, as well as doesn't have that fake powder taste. i seriously love this tea and would recommend it to everyone.
takiyah M.
takiyah M.
BY FAR MY FAVORITE TEA !!!! I can't go a day without buying it . It's sweet and refreshing. Definitely a part of any summer outing . Absolutely love it
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
Not very lemon-ie ... I like this brand but the flavor doesn't last long enough for me . It goes away quick
Dara M.
Dara M.
Foodie Expert
I love love love this tea. I drink it constantly my husband buys me 15 bottles at a time.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
Foodie Expert
Warning! This brand has a 6 year history of containing MOLD! I recently bought a bottle that contained mold, tried reaching out to the company and they never responded to the problem. Avoid all products from this brand at all cost. It's sad because they had some delicious flavors.
Demi L.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
Lemon and sweet tea are my favorite flavors. If you like drinking ice tea that has that freshly brewed taste then you'll love GP. Affordable and can find it in just about any stores. Most stores will have I lay the sweet tea or lemon flavors so dont have to worry about trying fruit tea flavors without trying the originals first.
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Foodie Expert
This Gold Peak Tea Lemon is pretty good but does not have a lot of flavor. While you can taste the lemon in the tea, the flavor is way too subtle to pack in a punch. I think that if you up the flavor of the lemon, this product will be much better.
camila a.
camila a.
Foodie Expert
This is really really good iced tea I just love it so very much it's really God It's just sometimes it's a little too sweet and it hurts my sweet tooth but it's still very good does an actual ice in it and you'll be good to go literally my all-time favorite
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
What are some other flavors offered?