3 colors available

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak® Tea Green Iced Tea.
Tea with other natural flavors.
With real sugar.
No preservatives.
180 calories per bottle.
Home brewed taste.
Gold Peak. see more...

Gold Peak Tea Green Tea
  • "I really enjoy tea and if I cannot make my own then I would take this as a next best thing." in 1 review
  • "I only like unsweetened iced tea, so i think it's great that this brand carries unsweetened tea in their selection." in 1 review
marley p.
marley p.
Gold Peak Tea Green Tea is way too sweet for my taste. The best comparison is the syrup in those little fruit cups, or cough syrup. The price is good, especially for the brand. The packaging is charming and I love Gold Peak's sweet tea for the same reason. I would only recommend to consumers who like their tea sickly sweet.
Chrissella H.
Chrissella H.
I Lov3 this Green tea. I used to buy it at Target in the deli before I would shop for my grocery every time. I recently discovered after almost a decade that they sale in now in a jug. I was so excited over this is. I still continue to buy this for myself and I buy my husband there sweet tea...
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Atlanta, GA
This is so good I drink it all the time. It taste really good after y have put it in the freezer to a lite chill. The packaging in nice and it's the right amount. Being allergic to everything I was pleased to know I could drink this tea with out worries
Liz M.
Liz M.
This is sooooo delicious!! I've tasted other green tea to drink already and they have a very citrusy taste. Not a fan of that. But this one is so good. No citrusy taste. Not extremely sweet. But it is just right. Specially cold. It is delicious!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Foodie Expert
Love this! It's great to throw in your beach bag, they are very refreshing! It's also a healthy and lower calorie choice compared to other teas! However it doesn't taste healthy, it has cane sugar which makes it soo sweet!
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my must have product and most favorite thing I have every day besides coffee. It has no bitter aftertaste, it's like drinking a nice cool proper glass of iced green tea. It's not super sweet. I highly recommend it!
Michel Y.
Michel Y.
Newark, DE
This iced tea is delicious. The taste is subtle and even better when cold. I've had bought it multiple times and continue to purchase it when the craving arises. You really can't go wrong with this tea.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazing tea! My absolute favorite. Not too sweet and not too unsweet, it's just perfect with the taste of green tea. Not expensive at all and not too bad for you either!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Foodie Expert
I love green tea but did not like this tea! It was too sweet and tasted artificial although they say it's real. I watered it down a couple times too.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I have seen people buy this all the time and I never knew what the big deal was until I finally bucked up and tried it! Amazing and affordable!
What is today's date?
VERONICA C.
VERONICA C.
Foodie Expert
Who else loves  Gold Peak Tea Green Tea ?
Foodie Expert
Where do you buy yours from?