Gold Peak Tea Brewed Taste Diet uploaded by Daniela C.Gold Peak Tea Brewed Taste Diet uploaded by Amanda R.Gold Peak Tea Brewed Taste Diet uploaded by Felecia F.

BY GOLD PEAK

Gold Peak® Diet Iced Tea.
Brewed taste.
No preservatives.
Home brewed taste.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
Great flavored iced tea for the diet option! It is affordable compared to other brands. It is easy to find and it is great for gatherings or for single drinking. I would recommend to others as well.
Veronica M.
Winchester, VA
Only because it was the it was the only diet tea the store had. It was alright. To me this tea tasre a little watered down. Others might think different. I wouldn't buy it again.
Catrina D.
Uniontown, OH
If you are a sweet tea fanatic like I am but watching your sugar/carb intake, this is the tea for you! All the sweet tea flavor and none of the sugar that regular sweet tea has.
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
This is one of the few teas I can find premade that’s sweet enough for me, we make our own at home generally but when I’m in the mood for tea when I’m out I go for this brand. If you like your tea with a good flavor and sweetness this is a great choice!
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
I am a southern girl currently residing in Minnesota and finding a good sweet tea is tough for me! I discovered gold peak tea a few years ago and fell in love! It’s not southern sweet tea but it definitely heals my cravings. I recently started a low carb diet and I have found that gold peak’s diet tea is just as good and I am so happy to be able to have my tea on my diet!
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
This tea is so good! It is just sweet enough that you don't know if its diet and tastes home made. Most bottled teas do not taste natural or home made but this tea is amazing. We always buy this tea when it is on sale because otherwise it is a little pricey
Kellie W.
Henrico, VA
How is this even diet tea? It's delicious and guilt-free! The tea flavor is excellent and the sweetness is at a perfect level. Great to enjoy on a hot summer day. I'd highly recommend this to anyone, especially if you want to watch your sugar intake.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I don't drink tea but this is the ONLY kind allowed in my house. I'm talking Gold Peak Diet Tea ADDICTS and they are hard to please do this stuff must be fabulous! Wish I could find gallons of it though
Vicky K.
Annapolis, MD
Love this Diet Tea! You would not know it were diet if someone else poured it for you!! We get it in a double pack and they are gone in about 2 days! My daughter and i love it. We buy this brand often as we have enjoyed every flavor we have tried
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
This diet tea is a personal staple. Every week when grocery shopping I get one or two bottles for myself. Other than water this is my go to drink. The taste is nice and the artificial sweetener is not too overpowering