BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Machelle H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Delicious sweet tea! First time me and my hubby tried the tea today. It's worth the money!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I’m so picky when it comes to bottled sweet tea. This is one definitely takes the cake! It’s the perfect amount of sweet and brewed tea. It tastes like a perfect summer day in a bottle. I definitely would recommend this sweet tea.
Linda R.
Bay St Louis, MS
Best tea ever!! It’s the tea I get when I’m away from home that is the closest thing I have at home in my fridge always.
Vanessa G.
I absolutely love this Gold Peak Sweet Tea. It tastes just like homemade sweet tea. It does not have that artificial sweet taste most store bought iced teas have. Wonderful drink to pick up in the checkout aisle or at the convenience store.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Gold Peak is one of the best iced teas out there! The regular sweet tea is a little overpowering, but the slightly sweet version tastes a lot better! You can actually buy this by the gallon in most grocery stores which is so very convenient especially when you drink it daily at home!
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Heather K.
angleton , TX
i really like this sweet tea, before i started drinking gold peak i drank the red diamond sweet tea and this is way better! it’s not too sweet but it’s not too bitter either, overall i love it!
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Next to home brewed tea, Gold Peak is my absolute favorite! It's a bit pricey depending on where you go, but it's the best bottled tea out. Just sweet enough, and hits the spot. I have to have one every day!
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The only sweat tea I'll buy already bottled. It has the perfect flavor. I purchased it at target and you can also get it in a six pack. So good and worth the price.
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
My favorite tea EVER!! So yummy. I love that it's not to sweet it has 48g of sugars. It's cheap.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.