BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
Best sweet tea ever. We switched to gold peak about 3 years ago when red diamond started to really disappoint. Didn't taste the same. Gold peak has never let us down flavor wise.
Anna B.
I buy this tea every Sunday to go with my chicken stripes from my local gas station. I love this , so I would buy this again.
Linda R.
Bay St Louis, MS
Best tea ever!! It’s the tea I get when I’m away from home that is the closest thing I have at home in my fridge always.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I drink a lot of tea and this one is probably one of my favorites! I do like the unsweetened a little better. 40 they have such cute packaging and I love to drink this on a hot summer day!
Shanteria S.
Atlanta
I give this iced tea 4 starts because it’s better than other teas except for one of them and it very good
Brianda T.
Deming, NM
My husband drinks these all the time. He says that they have a refreshing taste. Walmart sells these little bottles for $2.
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
This is a good tea. We buy it by the gallon as my whole family loves it. It’s tasty and affordable
Jessie T.
Austinville
Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to buying sweet tea in a bottle. It isn't so seeet it will lock your jaws but it's sweet enough to know you're drinking sweet tea. Would most certainly recommend this sweet tea.
Kim D.
Sewell, NJ
I am obsessed with Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea! The flavor is amazing. It’s not too sweet. You can’t beat it for the price
Kristie W.
ada
My favorite gold peak tea! When I want tea while at work this is my go too tea! It’s not to sweet but just right!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.