BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I wasn't a fan of sweet tea until I tried Gold Peak's tea. It's so good and refreshing. : )
Kimberly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this drink better than most the brands out there, I also really like there unsweetened kind as well!
leah l.
Andersonville, TN
We buy peak tea by the case! Delicious and affordable. Other teas just cant compare.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Yummy Yummy goodness! So happy they added these to our vending machines at work! Tastes just like at home brewed sweet tea. No preservatives and uses 48g of real sugar.
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite sweet tea that is pre-made, I constantly keep it in my fridge and could drink it all day long. It's very clear and doesn't leave a bad after taste. Read my June Favorites post on my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more about why I love it!
Xai X.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My all-time favorite brand of sweet tea! Gold Peak never disappoints. I don't drink anything else aside from water and sweet ice tea. This tea is not too sweet but sweet enough for you to taste it. Gold Peak always have very good drinks for a reasonable price.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Great home made flavor, just a little too sweet for me. However, the quality is great, has a nice rich taste. Not pricey at all, you can find these at most grocery stores. When I buy, I usually buy the unsweetened and add the sugar to my taste. Nothing beats this tea flavor though.
Taylor C.
This is by far my favorite iced tea brand ever! Its affordable, can be found in most convenience stores and all grocery stores, even some restraints and movie theatres. Its not over powering of sweet and it's not watered down. Its perfectly sweet and has a southern taste to it. Always grabbing it when it's a hot day and running errands.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am very picky when it comes to my teas. I usually only make it myself bc I always feel ones that I purchase are way overly sweetened or taste very artificial.
I love with this tea that the sweetness doesn't overpower the flavor of the tea itself, bc it's the tea that I want to taste. Definitely a staple in my home refrigerator and at work. Absolutely refreshing !
Molika S.
I am an avid ice tea drinker and i love this. It's not too sweet like the southern ice tea but it just enough sweetness that you can really enjoy without feeling so guilty about it. Grab this every time i go to Target for lunch. I love this tea in all the flavors it's offer.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.