BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This tea is so sickening sweet and it is so unhealthy!!! There are much better options than this! At 48g of carbs and sugars with a whopping 190 calories per 18.5 oz bottle, this is insane.
Christine C.
this ice tea was given to us because out food order took too long at a food truck. honestly i wish i just was given water because this was way too saccharine. i couldn't even finish the bottle. it's nothing like tea
Jamie S.
Glendale, AZ
To start off with, I"m a little biased because I don't particularly like sweet tea. This tea is no exception. It tastes like you're drinking straight sugar.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Way too sweet. I find this to be overwhelmingly sweet and I like sugar. I guess the I sweetest one is better for me but if you do like iced tea that's really really sweet than this is for you.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I HATE Gold Peak tea. It tastes like old tea. I would not recommend anyone purchase Gold Peak. I like my tea fresh and this is the farthest thing from fresh! Yuck! I would give less stars if I could.
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I don't love the flavor of this tea. It almost tastes like fake sugar is in it, but I'm not positive. All I know is the flavor is too sweet and is more sugar than tea.
Mezi G.
Out of all the teas in a bottle I have tried over the years, this one is definitely the worst. apparently that is an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are a lot better brands to by from.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
This tea tastes alright, but it's not a favorite of mine. All of the flavors have a bitter aftertaste to me. You should still try it for yourself though. My friend loves this brand.
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I personally do not like the flavor of this brand. It doesn't taste good at all. It's like weakened tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.