BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I'm always nervous to try other brands of sweet tea than the brand I normally drink, pure leaf. I have to but the extra sweet pure leaf because the regular sweet tea doesn't have enough sugar in it. However, I saw that this was on sale so I picked this up and i have to say, I love it! I was nervous to try it, but its just as sweet as extra sweetened pure leaf, and it tastes so smooth! It doesn't leave any type of after taste. This is my new favorite drink, ive been going through it like crazy. Love this stuff so glad I picked it up!
Nicol R.
This is the perfect drink any time. It has just enough sweetness to make it delicious. I have tried other sweet teas and they are very sugary and overpowering, this is the only sweet tea that is balanced just right.
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
Gold Peak Sweeten tea is what I look for every time I go to the store!!!! The tea is always so fresh and sweet!!! I will recommend anyone to try this tea it is amazing!!!!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is one of my favorite go to teas. It tastes great and is always at a great price, which are two things I look for with tea.
Kate H.
Republic, MO
I love Gold Peak. It doesn't have the weird overbrewed taste of a lot of the ones you can buy.
Stacy F.
Fayetteville, NC
If I want sweet tea and don't feel like making it, this is my go to. Love the stuff. Tastes more like tea and not just sugar water. Perfectly brewed.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This stuff is awesome. I'm a huge fan of sweet tea and this is one of my favorite brands for sure
Kristina L.
Ansonia, CT
It's sweet but I love it !!!! Got this in my vitality voxbox to try !!! I would def buy
Jennifer B.
Satellite Beach, FL
Well priced, nice tasting and convenient. Very affordable, has different flavors too!
Nancy M.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love the lemon iced tea flavor. You can still taste the tea under the delicious taste of lemon with sugar! Much better than brisk
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.