BY GOLD PEAK #26 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am very picky when it comes to my teas. I usually only make it myself bc I always feel ones that I purchase are way overly sweetened or taste very artificial.
I love with this tea that the sweetness doesn't overpower the flavor of the tea itself, bc it's the tea that I want to taste. Definitely a staple in my home refrigerator and at work. Absolutely refreshing !
Molika S.
I am an avid ice tea drinker and i love this. It's not too sweet like the southern ice tea but it just enough sweetness that you can really enjoy without feeling so guilty about it. Grab this every time i go to Target for lunch. I love this tea in all the flavors it's offer.
Alicia G.
The best ice tea on the market! It taste as close as I can get to really southern homemade ice tea!
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
This my absolute most favorite tea. I'm literally drinking one right now I love the rich taste it has and they don't over do it with the sugar it's just the right Bowen and for under two dollars I say it's perfection in a bottle❤️
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
I only drink these during my cheat days because of the amount of sugar, but they are so good! Definitely one of my favorite ice teas you can grab from the grocery store! Or from target, who always seem to have them on sale!
Mashayla M.
My favorite tea EVER!! So yummy. I love that it's not to sweet it has 48g of sugars. It's cheap.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
I love iced tea and this its my absolute favorite. Its perfectly sweetened and has a great taste.
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
Great tea for on the go! Also great deals found at my local gas station, 2 for $3! Expectations for such great deal are definitely met!
Nichole C.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of the best ice teas ive had. The unsweetened version of this is amazing as well
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love these ice teas and I drink then several times a week. It's a stronger ice tea flavor and I wasn't disappointed at all. You can find these at almost every gas station or convince store. I will continue to buy them.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.