BY GOLD PEAK #27 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is a good sweet teas the unsweetened tea is good as well it tastes like homemade . Back to the sweetened tea . It is good to have on the go you can share it or have it or to yourself for a sweet treat drink. I was satisfied with the drink . It was a good price and you get a good amount
Feleshia J.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I love this tea! Milo's tea (local fav) used to be my favorite, but this one best it out.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this beverage. I purchase one everyday. I can't get enough of this. Lol.
It's safe to say, I may have a small addiction to it.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
My boyfriend loves this tea for me I'm not a sweet tea person really good value really met my bf expectations really well he said he loves it really compared pure leaf tea he would buy this again at sams club
Kristen D.
Riverview , FL
Love! The best canned/bottled sweet tea there is. Taste great and the packaging it cute too lol
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love buying these small bottles of iced tea to have with lunch at work. The tea is refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling thirsty like some other sweet teas. I also like that they have other flavors.
Somer C.
Love this!! I'm not really sure why it's with the workout badge but anyway it's not pricey and it tastes great! I always buy this tea when I am craving some! I usually get it at sheetz but you can pretty much get it anywhere!
Xai X.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My all-time favorite brand of sweet tea! Gold Peak never disappoints. I don't drink anything else aside from water and sweet ice tea. This tea is not too sweet but sweet enough for you to taste it. Gold Peak always have very good drinks for a reasonable price.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
this is a great product. it is very easy and i like it. i just purchased some the other day and they're gone. i definitely suggest
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The only sweat tea I'll buy already bottled. It has the perfect flavor. I purchased it at target and you can also get it in a six pack. So good and worth the price.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.