BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Kayla S.
Lebanon
This tea taste just like homemade sweet tea. Was very shocked usually it's hard to find a good sweet tea in a bottle and this even comes in some fountain drinks now. If you haven't tried it you need to.
Ambrosia R.
Midwest City, OK
I don't know what they put in their tea but it's seriously so good! No other tea compares to Gold Peak and you can definitely taste the difference
Marisella L.
MIDLAND, TX
This is our favorite tea ever!! My daughter and I share one every so now and then. We love grabbing one at the gas station after school.
RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Next to home brewed tea, Gold Peak is my absolute favorite! It's a bit pricey depending on where you go, but it's the best bottled tea out. Just sweet enough, and hits the spot. I have to have one every day!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
My favorite drink! Tastes like homemade sweet tea. It is a little pricey, but the taste is well worth it. My daily purchase.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I’m not a fan of bottled tea at all, I prefer homemade but this stuff is great to come bottled! I was extremely impressed with this product and whenever I don’t have the opportunity to get homemade this will definitely be my go to from here on out! I loved it!
Anna V.
Mercedes, TX
This tea is delicious!! Gold Peak has many different flavors so its convenient if you don't want to have the same drink everyday.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Being a southerner I really like this tea. Definitely sweet, but just the way I like it. Give it a try!
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
I love tea so when I'm not brewing it at home I pick this up its great tasting and very fresh tasting
Veronica P.
Delicious! Very much a refreshing drink. Perfect for group get togethers and summer barbecues.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.