BY GOLD PEAK #26 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I love
this tea. Both the Diet and regular Sweet Tea are really good. Has a
nice tea flavor, without tasting artificial. The sweet doesn't taste too
sweet and the diet doesn't taste like a typical "diet" or artificially
sweetened drink, it actually tastes very much like the regular Sweet
Tea.
Megan L.
Kingsbury , IN
My favorite brand of ice tea ever!! I'm an ice tea addict and have tried every brand there is and this is the best!! The "sweet tea" flavor is my favorite even though all the flavor are good!! This brand has "real sugar" which is better then all the substitutes on the market now a days. This taste just like your grandmas homemade sweet tea!!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy fresh sweet tea tastes like its home brewed love it will always purchase again and again sweet, crisp, and herbal love it
Heather K.
angleton , TX
i really like this sweet tea, before i started drinking gold peak i drank the red diamond sweet tea and this is way better! it’s not too sweet but it’s not too bitter either, overall i love it!
Chanel G.
My husband and I started to buy these a little while again. We are staying away from GMO as well as High Fructose Corn Syrup. and this has neither in it. All Natural Tee. These is better than Lipton and the other brands that is made With GMO.
Jennifer B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is the best sweet tea ever!!! I drink this all the time!' The sweetness is just right!!!!
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
One of my favorite teas! Has an authentic taste and it is not pricey at all! Has just the right amount of sugar!
Shannon C.
Detroit, MI
I drink this flavor more often than the others. It just cost so much at work that I overlook it sometimes
Krystal V.
I drink one of these every time I'm at work. Love the taste of the tea and the sweetness is just right.
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
This is our favorite tea ever!! My daughter and I share one every so now and then. We love grabbing one at the gas station after school.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.