BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
This is a full tea flavor! I love the sweet. It’s super refreshing. It feels like you just brewed them yourself!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I’m so picky when it comes to bottled sweet tea. This is one definitely takes the cake! It’s the perfect amount of sweet and brewed tea. It tastes like a perfect summer day in a bottle. I definitely would recommend this sweet tea.
Kayla S.
Lebanon
This tea taste just like homemade sweet tea. Was very shocked usually it's hard to find a good sweet tea in a bottle and this even comes in some fountain drinks now. If you haven't tried it you need to.
Brittany S.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to tea when I need a good drink and a little bit of caffeine. They always have a sale on the gold peak tea.
Cheyenne B.
Wichita, KS
Best sweet tea ever. We switched to gold peak about 3 years ago when red diamond started to really disappoint. Didn't taste the same. Gold peak has never let us down flavor wise.
Anna B.
I buy this tea every Sunday to go with my chicken stripes from my local gas station. I love this , so I would buy this again.
Linda R.
Bay St Louis, MS
Best tea ever!! It’s the tea I get when I’m away from home that is the closest thing I have at home in my fridge always.
Payt ♡.
Surprise
I drink a lot of tea and this one is probably one of my favorites! I do like the unsweetened a little better. 40 they have such cute packaging and I love to drink this on a hot summer day!
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
This is a good tea. We buy it by the gallon as my whole family loves it. It’s tasty and affordable
Kim D.
Mantua, NJ
I am obsessed with Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea! The flavor is amazing. It’s not too sweet. You can’t beat it for the price
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.