BY GOLD PEAK #25 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charley B.
Dayton ohio
This is the only brand of tea that I will buy from a gas station. The sweet tea is just the right amount of sweet for me.
Taylor M.
The sweet tea is great. It isn’t too sweet that you feel like you’re drowning your body and sugar but it isn’t nasty like black tea
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Jackie E.
Cordova, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this at the grocery store for lunch sometimes and it has a perfect taste. Also perfect size.
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I’m in love with tea!! GOLD PEAK IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE TEA BRANDS!!! I also love Gold Peak green tea!
Somer H.
Very sweet, just how I like it! Doesn’t have a bitter taste like some teas do and perfect for a hot summer day!
Brittany F.
Quincy, MI
Drink at least one a day if not more! Obsessed what can I say. It’s the perfect sweet tea not too much sugar to rot your teeth but not bitter like Lipton.
nikki l.
Ash Flat, AR
This tea is delicious. Its not too sweet. And its cheap. I also drink the doet becUse it doesnt have a funny aftertaste
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
Great taste! Tastes like freshly brewed tea and it is perfectly sweetened! Highly recommend!!!
Margaret M.
My favorite brand of tea. Taste like it came straight from a house down south! I also grab it when I'm on the go.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.