BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Sara H.
Maryville, TN
I love this tea because it tastes like fresh brewed tea. It is not as sweet as other brands which I also like. I only wish they had unsweetened tea in the smaller bottles. I buy it when I am traveling at convenience stores and it is a great pick me up alternative to coffee after a long drive.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gold Peak Sweet Tea is so tasty. I don't drink a lot of sugary drinks. But when I crave some iced tea, this is what we buy. My husband and I both like the taste.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
I like the flavor of this tea. It's very fresh and refreshing. I buy these periodically when I have a sweet tea craving. They are very good but have A LOT of sugar in them, so I don't drink them very often.
gra d.
My husband found this brand of tea at a grocery store and give it a try since the price is cheaper than other brand. After we tasted the two flavors, we'll surely gonna look this brand again for bottled tea. It tasted good and delicious.
Alissa C.
Van Buren, AR
This is one of my favorite brands of sweet tea! I buy this to keep in my dorm room since I cant make my own from tea bags. It's sweet but not overpowering. The flavor is amazing and the price is great.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only bottled tea I will drink. It doesn't have a bitter taste like the others. I love this tea. I actually buy this instead of making my own tea. It is the closest to home brew I have found.
Jill D.
I HATE Gold Peak tea. It tastes like old tea. I would not recommend anyone purchase Gold Peak. I like my tea fresh and this is the farthest thing from fresh! Yuck! I would give less stars if I could.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love ice tea and I drink it more during the summer. This ice tea is sweet but not too sweet so it doesn't upset my stomach when I drink it. It has the right amount of flavor and is affordable too
Brenda R.
This tea is alright. I feel like it taste really watered down and just kind of weird and like fake tea I guess haha. It really does not taste like true tea to me.
Mezi G.
Out of all the teas in a bottle I have tried over the years, this one is definitely the worst. apparently that is an unpopular opinion but I stand by it. There are a lot better brands to by from.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.