BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer N.
Troy, MO
Taste amazing i wish you could buy a bigger jug. I buy one bottle and then a jug and just refill my bottle. I honestly go through 4 jugs a week. One jug fills my bottle four times. I can't get enough. Not to sweet but also sweet enough. I even got my husband hooked on it.
Emma D.
This stuff is soo good! It reminds me so much of my homemade iced tea. Some people mind think it's too much, but I don't find it it to be too sweet or strong. If I'm at target I'll pick up one of the large jugs. They're not ridiculously priced either.
Hannah G.
I love the taste of this tea. It actually tastes like real tea. But I feel like it is a little sweet sometimes...They have tons of flavors and are really easy to find. Totally recommend for the sweet tea lovers out there.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I'm not really crazy about the taste of this tea. I like the unsweet version better. The sweet is way too sweet and has a bit of a weird aftertaste. One thing about this tea company, is that it's the only tea I have found in a bottle that is remotely close to tasting like fresh brewed tea.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
My boyfriend loves this tea for me I'm not a sweet tea person really good value really met my bf expectations really well he said he loves it really compared pure leaf tea he would buy this again at sams club
Liz H.
I love this brand! I just wish it's a little more affordable or at least comes in an economic value gallon containers or something. My husband prefers another brand of tea that is $3, but comes in a gallon. My husband and I drink a lot of tea during the day, probably more than anything.
Taylor S.
Best tea ever. Period. I'm a huge tea person, and this brand of tea is the best the green tea, and the sweetened are so Delicious. Can't recommend this brand enough. You can get big bottles at Walmart for like $4.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg, PA
My boyfriend is absolutely in love with this tea and when they go on sale at the super market for a dollar you can't beat that price it really does taste like tea you'd make at home ... It's amazing
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Way too sweet. I find this to be overwhelmingly sweet and I like sugar. I guess the I sweetest one is better for me but if you do like iced tea that's really really sweet than this is for you.
KayCee K W.
Eureka, MT
I find it over sweet, with little real tea takes. I feel like I was drinking sugar water. My mom and brothers love the stuff but I don't like it. I like me tea with little to no sugar to in.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.