BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The only sweat tea I'll buy already bottled. It has the perfect flavor. I purchased it at target and you can also get it in a six pack. So good and worth the price.
michelle m.
I love this tea. It is a guilty pleasure I grab on the way out of groceries or Walmart or some place that has it. I miss my sweet tea from the south and living up north again I can't really find it. But I can now!:)
Nicol R.
This is the perfect drink any time. It has just enough sweetness to make it delicious. I have tried other sweet teas and they are very sugary and overpowering, this is the only sweet tea that is balanced just right.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love buying these small bottles of iced tea to have with lunch at work. The tea is refreshing and doesn't leave me feeling thirsty like some other sweet teas. I also like that they have other flavors.
Morgan P.
Newaygo, MI
I am a HUGE tea lover! I make my own tea (hot or iced) from loose tea leaves. It is my favorite way to enjoy tea….But if I don't have the time to brew up a batch, this is a very good substitute! It is tasty and refreshing! It comes in different flavors so you will never get bored with the same taste!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love iced tea, but I brew my own flavored loose leaf and add lemon or honey sometimes. I feel like this is the next best tea for bottled. It tastes like a fresh black tea, but nothing is the same as freshly brewed.
Stephanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't start drinking tea until recently & sweet tea is the only kind I like. I typically purchase this brand when I buy tea. It's not overly sweet & it doesn't have a bitter tea taste - it has a nice balance.
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gold Peak Sweet Tea is so tasty. I don't drink a lot of sugary drinks. But when I crave some iced tea, this is what we buy. My husband and I both like the taste.
Michelle
Gold peak tea is my favorite brand of sweet tea. It has such a great taste and for such a great value. It is sweet but not too overpowering. I have repurchased this many times and will continue to repurchase.
Stephanie  N.
If you like McDonals sweet tea or chick fil a, you should get this brand of sweetened tea. I've been looking for something similar and after I tasted this brand I'm addicted. Not over powering sweet. Just enough.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.