BY GOLD PEAK #23 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This is the only pre-made tea my husband and my boys will drink. I only like white and green tea, but if they have this, I don't mind drinking it. It tastes like tea and it's not too sweet which is great.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I like the way this tea brand taste and I love sweetened tea so this was perfect for me. It is sweet but not an overkill of sweetness. This tea is also quite refreshing as well.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I always drink this tea when on the road. I always see it in gas stations! It is a cheap tea that tastes really great. I love sweet tea, and this is one of my favorites.
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of brewed tea but I love this tea brand! In particular the peach flavored tea! It's very refreshing! I usually dilute it with water so it's not too sweet!
Steph B.
Living on the west coast we don't have the best sweet tea. I miss my travels to the south for some true sweet tea. Gold Peak Sweetened Iced tea is great and just as good as down south' tea.
Cotrese g.
Nampa, ID
I can't get enough of this stuff!! Is it sad that when we are out shopping and I'm with my kids they come running back with a bottle to go just for me?!? If you love sweet tea you'll definitely love Gold Peak sweet tea!
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The only sweat tea I'll buy already bottled. It has the perfect flavor. I purchased it at target and you can also get it in a six pack. So good and worth the price.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love iced tea, but I brew my own flavored loose leaf and add lemon or honey sometimes. I feel like this is the next best tea for bottled. It tastes like a fresh black tea, but nothing is the same as freshly brewed.
Morgan P.
Newaygo, MI
I am a HUGE tea lover! I make my own tea (hot or iced) from loose tea leaves. It is my favorite way to enjoy tea….But if I don't have the time to brew up a batch, this is a very good substitute! It is tasty and refreshing! It comes in different flavors so you will never get bored with the same taste!
Nicol R.
This is the perfect drink any time. It has just enough sweetness to make it delicious. I have tried other sweet teas and they are very sugary and overpowering, this is the only sweet tea that is balanced just right.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.