BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erica M.
This is my favorite kind of tea. I love this brand. I've tried a ton of different ones but this is my favorite. They have many different flavors! Definitely recommend!
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
This tea is really good but my only
Complaint is that it is more sugar than tea and it can be on the more expensive side as well. I think I prefer Arizona better and feel like it tastes better and is more bang for your buck.
Isa F.
Rosharon, TX
I always pick one of these up on my way to something; it tastes like actual, real tea, not watery or a spike of super-sugary flavor. I get this size, which is nice to have on hand, because it's the only one available in college convenience stores but I would definitely buy the larger size to reduce plastic usage.
Amanda S.
I'm totally addicted to this tea. I normally hate sweet tea but I can't stop buying this brand. Unfortunately it's packed to the brim with sugar, so I've been trying to cut back as much as I can. Good tea every now and then, though!
Blessing B.
I love Iced Sweet Tea and especially by this company. I use to buy it on my college campus a lot of times. You can also get it by the gallon at local grocery stores. I would definitely buy this again.
kelsey f.
This is a great ice tea brand! I love the ingredients and the taste! It's not very expensive and comes in a great bottle for any portable needs. The unsweetened version s very good too!
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
This is my favorite sweet tea... it's not overly sweet. It's just right. And it helps that I can always catch it on sale at Kroger for 10/10$.
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I'm always nervous to try other brands of sweet tea than the brand I normally drink, pure leaf. I have to but the extra sweet pure leaf because the regular sweet tea doesn't have enough sugar in it. However, I saw that this was on sale so I picked this up and i have to say, I love it! I was nervous to try it, but its just as sweet as extra sweetened pure leaf, and it tastes so smooth! It doesn't leave any type of after taste. This is my new favorite drink, ive been going through it like crazy. Love this stuff so glad I picked it up!
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Horrible to me. It was way to sweet. I couldn't take it. I usually don't drink any beverages outside, but water so i just grabbed this on a whim, and was so disappointed. I couldn't finish it. I took it home, and diluted it with a bottled water, and my dad drank it. I'll give it 3 stars because it did taste like black tea.
Danielle W.
Love this tea! I'm a sucker for sweet tea! I have tried many different brands of sweet tea and this is one of my favorites! I love the taste and freshness it has!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.