BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marisella L.
Midland, TX
This is our favorite tea ever!! My daughter and I share one every so now and then. We love grabbing one at the gas station after school.
Keaira S.
Norfolk , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been drinking this tea for awhile and I love it. It's not too sweet but has a lot of flavor to it. I won't purchase any other brand.
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
Great tea for on the go! Also great deals found at my local gas station, 2 for $3! Expectations for such great deal are definitely met!
Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Im not a huge sweet tea drinker but this one is good. It tastes like freshly brewed tea with a bit of sugar. I'll continue to buy it.
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
This is one of my go to sweet teas. And being from the south that says a lot! It's not overly sweet but still has a refreshing taste
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this beverage. I purchase one everyday. I can't get enough of this. Lol.
It's safe to say, I may have a small addiction to it.
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely not my favorite tea. Just not as good quality as other teas. If you're not picky it's fine but I prefer pure leaf to this.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
this is a great product. it is very easy and i like it. i just purchased some the other day and they're gone. i definitely suggest
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I found it to be water down and not very sweet at all. I am from the south so it may just be I m use to strong and extra sweet tea
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Yummy fresh sweet tea tastes like its home brewed love it will always purchase again and again sweet, crisp, and herbal love it
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.