BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brianna A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My sister grew up in the south and always bragged about how good sweet tea is and I never believed her. Well, I know this probably doesn't compare to homemade southern sweet tea -- she is right that sweet tea is so much better than unsweetened.
Megan A.
Pendleton, IN
This is pretty good tea but it doesn't have the good flavor that others have. It has a bitter taste that tastes like real tea which others lack.. Its okay priced. Not a bad value.
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
This is the only pre-made tea my husband and my boys will drink. I only like white and green tea, but if they have this, I don't mind drinking it. It tastes like tea and it's not too sweet which is great.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband and I both love this brand so it's pretty much a staple in our house. It tastes great. I generally like hot tea but I actually like the taste of this stuff really well. It's nice to have something that I can grab and take with me.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this sweet tea. In my opinion this tea is the closest you can get to home brewed tea. It really tastes like you made it at home. I prefer this over any other store brand.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I like the way this tea brand taste and I love sweetened tea so this was perfect for me. It is sweet but not an overkill of sweetness. This tea is also quite refreshing as well.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
I always drink this tea when on the road. I always see it in gas stations! It is a cheap tea that tastes really great. I love sweet tea, and this is one of my favorites.
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of brewed tea but I love this tea brand! In particular the peach flavored tea! It's very refreshing! I usually dilute it with water so it's not too sweet!
Steph B.
Living on the west coast we don't have the best sweet tea. I miss my travels to the south for some true sweet tea. Gold Peak Sweetened Iced tea is great and just as good as down south' tea.
Cotrese g.
Nampa, ID
I can't get enough of this stuff!! Is it sad that when we are out shopping and I'm with my kids they come running back with a bottle to go just for me?!? If you love sweet tea you'll definitely love Gold Peak sweet tea!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.