BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am very picky when it comes to my teas. I usually only make it myself bc I always feel ones that I purchase are way overly sweetened or taste very artificial.
I love with this tea that the sweetness doesn't overpower the flavor of the tea itself, bc it's the tea that I want to taste. Definitely a staple in my home refrigerator and at work. Absolutely refreshing !
Sierra R.
Clayton, NC
This brand is know for its non artificial sweetened tea! It's absolutely yummy! When I first tried this tea i was amazed by how good it was coming from a bottle! It's between 1.50-3.00 where you go! You should definitely try this tea, it will knock you off your feet!
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I'm always nervous to try other brands of sweet tea than the brand I normally drink, pure leaf. I have to but the extra sweet pure leaf because the regular sweet tea doesn't have enough sugar in it. However, I saw that this was on sale so I picked this up and i have to say, I love it! I was nervous to try it, but its just as sweet as extra sweetened pure leaf, and it tastes so smooth! It doesn't leave any type of after taste. This is my new favorite drink, ive been going through it like crazy. Love this stuff so glad I picked it up!
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Horrible to me. It was way to sweet. I couldn't take it. I usually don't drink any beverages outside, but water so i just grabbed this on a whim, and was so disappointed. I couldn't finish it. I took it home, and diluted it with a bottled water, and my dad drank it. I'll give it 3 stars because it did taste like black tea.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite brands of sweet teas in a bottle! I have noticed a slight plastic flavor, but it tends to go away after a while. This is not overly sweet and it usually on sale at your local gas station. I am glad this sweet tea does not have lemon in it; it really ruins the flavor.
Molika S.
I am an avid ice tea drinker and i love this. It's not too sweet like the southern ice tea but it just enough sweetness that you can really enjoy without feeling so guilty about it. Grab this every time i go to Target for lunch. I love this tea in all the flavors it's offer.
Danielle W.
Love this tea! I'm a sucker for sweet tea! I have tried many different brands of sweet tea and this is one of my favorites! I love the taste and freshness it has!
Xai X.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My all-time favorite brand of sweet tea! Gold Peak never disappoints. I don't drink anything else aside from water and sweet ice tea. This tea is not too sweet but sweet enough for you to taste it. Gold Peak always have very good drinks for a reasonable price.
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Farah M.
Hope Mills , NC
Great home made flavor, just a little too sweet for me. However, the quality is great, has a nice rich taste. Not pricey at all, you can find these at most grocery stores. When I buy, I usually buy the unsweetened and add the sugar to my taste. Nothing beats this tea flavor though.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.