BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand! I just wish it's a little more affordable or at least comes in an economic value gallon containers or something. My husband prefers another brand of tea that is $3, but comes in a gallon. My husband and I drink a lot of tea during the day, probably more than anything.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not really crazy about the taste of this tea. I like the unsweet version better. The sweet is way too sweet and has a bit of a weird aftertaste. One thing about this tea company, is that it's the only tea I have found in a bottle that is remotely close to tasting like fresh brewed tea.
Amber K.
Very nice tasting and was able to get this at a gas station. Price is pretty comparable to other drinks. It was sweet but not too sweet like some others, which I half expected. Like the plastic bottle
Taylor S.
Best tea ever. Period. I'm a huge tea person, and this brand of tea is the best the green tea, and the sweetened are so Delicious. Can't recommend this brand enough. You can get big bottles at Walmart for like $4.
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
This my absolute most favorite tea. I'm literally drinking one right now I love the rich taste it has and they don't over do it with the sugar it's just the right Bowen and for under two dollars I say it's perfection in a bottle❤️
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is absolutely in love with this tea and when they go on sale at the super market for a dollar you can't beat that price it really does taste like tea you'd make at home ... It's amazing
KayCee K W.
Eureka, MT
I find it over sweet, with little real tea takes. I feel like I was drinking sugar water. My mom and brothers love the stuff but I don't like it. I like me tea with little to no sugar to in.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Way too sweet. I find this to be overwhelmingly sweet and I like sugar. I guess the I sweetest one is better for me but if you do like iced tea that's really really sweet than this is for you.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
I like Gold Peak tea. My favorite is the diet tea that uses splenda. The tea doesn't have an aftertaste or lemon taste like other bottled teas. Definitely the best brand for bottled tea!
Lisa G.
Some of the best bottled tea on market. Tastes fresh, worth every penny, not too sweet although they have a extra sweet tea. It is very refreshing, my daughter loves there green tea they sell bottled it is even more fresh and clean tasting not too sweet also.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.