BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney E.
My favorite cold bottled tea on thr market. It has the perfect amount of sweetness
lena O.
Stockton, CA
These are good I like a cup with dinner instead of soda. And there not to sweet
Meaghann S.
I think I just don’t enjoy Gold Peak Tea. It’s a totally fine product I just don’t think it tastes like real tea, as it claims. This just tastes like sugar water to me. The Pure Lead teas have a much better flavor and variety I think.

There’s nothing wrong with this product, I just really don’t like the taste.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Gold Peak makes a delicious sweet tea that tastes almost as good as my homebrewed iced tea. It's just sweet enough without being too sweet. It has a a clean and clear taste without being bitter or appearing cloudy. Whenever I'm I'm out on the road and I am thirsty for iced tea, I'll pull into a convenience store and pick up a bottle of this. It's always a refreshing treat!
Danielle B.
I really like this tea. It is quite sweet. I have not found an alternative that is less expensive that it comparable in taste. I much prefer this to a less expensive can of tea. I would enjoy it more if it was in a glass bottle. Many things taste better from glass.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Gold Peak is one of the best iced teas out there! The regular sweet tea is a little overpowering, but the slightly sweet version tastes a lot better! You can actually buy this by the gallon in most grocery stores which is so very convenient especially when you drink it daily at home!
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I love
this tea. Both the Diet and regular Sweet Tea are really good. Has a
nice tea flavor, without tasting artificial. The sweet doesn't taste too
sweet and the diet doesn't taste like a typical "diet" or artificially
sweetened drink, it actually tastes very much like the regular Sweet
Tea.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I am a sucker for freshly brewed iced tea with sweetener. When I can't make my own or run through a coffee shop, this is a great bottle of tea to pick up. It has a weird after taste to me and still tastes "bottled" (because it is I know), but its the best bottled tea I've tried yet.
Katie G.
Lincoln Park
First off let me say I love sweet tea BUT it can’t have to much of that dry tea taste. Besides my own, gold peak sweet tea is my go to! It doesn’t have to much sugar or that dry bitter taste. Stuff is amazing if your a sweet tea fan :)
Tommie J.
I absolutely love this brand of sweet tea. It's not overly sweet and tastes very refreshing. Generally I don't buy sweet tea and opt to make my own as I can customize how sweet it ends up being but this tea is pretty darn close!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.