BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sierra F.
My boyfriend's personal favorite. Every time we go to the store or has station this is his "go to" drink!

Alicia G.
The best ice tea on the market! It taste as close as I can get to really southern homemade ice tea!
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
I love iced tea and this its my absolute favorite. Its perfectly sweetened and has a great taste.
Mashayla M.
My favorite tea EVER!! So yummy. I love that it's not to sweet it has 48g of sugars. It's cheap.
Kristen D.
Riverview, FL
Love! The best canned/bottled sweet tea there is. Taste great and the packaging it cute too lol
Machelle H.
Fitspiration Expert
Delicious sweet tea! First time me and my hubby tried the tea today. It's worth the money!
Melissa A.
I prefer the taste of pure leaf over this brand. This brand and tea is just okay to me

Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Love it. Really refreshing and flavorful. You could pretty much get it at every store.
Nichole C.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of the best ice teas ive had. The unsweetened version of this is amazing as well
Courtney E.
Fitspiration Expert
My favorite cold bottled tea on thr market. It has the perfect amount of sweetness
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.