BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor C.
This is by far my favorite iced tea brand ever! Its affordable, can be found in most convenience stores and all grocery stores, even some restraints and movie theatres. Its not over powering of sweet and it's not watered down. Its perfectly sweet and has a southern taste to it. Always grabbing it when it's a hot day and running errands.
Somer C.
Love this!! I'm not really sure why it's with the workout badge but anyway it's not pricey and it tastes great! I always buy this tea when I am craving some! I usually get it at sheetz but you can pretty much get it anywhere!
Isa F.
Rosharon, TX
I always pick one of these up on my way to something; it tastes like actual, real tea, not watery or a spike of super-sugary flavor. I get this size, which is nice to have on hand, because it's the only one available in college convenience stores but I would definitely buy the larger size to reduce plastic usage.
Andrea H.
Ellicott City, MD
I only drink these during my cheat days because of the amount of sugar, but they are so good! Definitely one of my favorite ice teas you can grab from the grocery store! Or from target, who always seem to have them on sale!
Hannah G.
I love the taste of this tea. It actually tastes like real tea. But I feel like it is a little sweet sometimes...They have tons of flavors and are really easy to find. Totally recommend for the sweet tea lovers out there.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love these ice teas and I drink then several times a week. It's a stronger ice tea flavor and I wasn't disappointed at all. You can find these at almost every gas station or convince store. I will continue to buy them.
Christine C.
this ice tea was given to us because out food order took too long at a food truck. honestly i wish i just was given water because this was way too saccharine. i couldn't even finish the bottle. it's nothing like tea
Brianna M.
I really like this tea because it was sweet, and it wasn't artificially sweetened. That is something that is really important to me. It is also a really good price, however it is really hard to find in stores.
Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand! I just wish it's a little more affordable or at least comes in an economic value gallon containers or something. My husband prefers another brand of tea that is $3, but comes in a gallon. My husband and I drink a lot of tea during the day, probably more than anything.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not really crazy about the taste of this tea. I like the unsweet version better. The sweet is way too sweet and has a bit of a weird aftertaste. One thing about this tea company, is that it's the only tea I have found in a bottle that is remotely close to tasting like fresh brewed tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.