BY GOLD PEAK #62 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I'm always nervous to try other brands of sweet tea than the brand I normally drink, pure leaf. I have to but the extra sweet pure leaf because the regular sweet tea doesn't have enough sugar in it. However, I saw that this was on sale so I picked this up and i have to say, I love it! I was nervous to try it, but its just as sweet as extra sweetened pure leaf, and it tastes so smooth! It doesn't leave any type of after taste. This is my new favorite drink, ive been going through it like crazy. Love this stuff so glad I picked it up!
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Horrible to me. It was way to sweet. I couldn't take it. I usually don't drink any beverages outside, but water so i just grabbed this on a whim, and was so disappointed. I couldn't finish it. I took it home, and diluted it with a bottled water, and my dad drank it. I'll give it 3 stars because it did taste like black tea.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite brands of sweet teas in a bottle! I have noticed a slight plastic flavor, but it tends to go away after a while. This is not overly sweet and it usually on sale at your local gas station. I am glad this sweet tea does not have lemon in it; it really ruins the flavor.
Molika S.
I am an avid ice tea drinker and i love this. It's not too sweet like the southern ice tea but it just enough sweetness that you can really enjoy without feeling so guilty about it. Grab this every time i go to Target for lunch. I love this tea in all the flavors it's offer.
Danielle W.
Love this tea! I'm a sucker for sweet tea! I have tried many different brands of sweet tea and this is one of my favorites! I love the taste and freshness it has!
Xai X.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My all-time favorite brand of sweet tea! Gold Peak never disappoints. I don't drink anything else aside from water and sweet ice tea. This tea is not too sweet but sweet enough for you to taste it. Gold Peak always have very good drinks for a reasonable price.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Great home made flavor, just a little too sweet for me. However, the quality is great, has a nice rich taste. Not pricey at all, you can find these at most grocery stores. When I buy, I usually buy the unsweetened and add the sugar to my taste. Nothing beats this tea flavor though.
Jennifer N.
Troy, MO
Taste amazing i wish you could buy a bigger jug. I buy one bottle and then a jug and just refill my bottle. I honestly go through 4 jugs a week. One jug fills my bottle four times. I can't get enough. Not to sweet but also sweet enough. I even got my husband hooked on it.
Emma D.
This stuff is soo good! It reminds me so much of my homemade iced tea. Some people mind think it's too much, but I don't find it it to be too sweet or strong. If I'm at target I'll pick up one of the large jugs. They're not ridiculously priced either.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
When I first tried this tea, it had a weird flavor to me. After drinking it a lot because it was always available in my college dining hall, it grew on me. It is very very sweet, but I think it is the best sweet tea on the grocery store market.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.