BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this tea, not too much sugar and i love the fact that they have a few different types so you have a variety to choose from. tastes amazing and its reasonable. i try to get these as often as possible.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Oh man gold peak is the best tea ever! Its the closest ill get to southern tea in the north besides what I make at home. Lol
If you're a tea drinker I recommend you try this for yourself.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I love
this tea. Both the Diet and regular Sweet Tea are really good. Has a
nice tea flavor, without tasting artificial. The sweet doesn't taste too
sweet and the diet doesn't taste like a typical "diet" or artificially
sweetened drink, it actually tastes very much like the regular Sweet
Tea.
Chanel G.
Bronx, NY
My husband and I started to buy these a little while again. We are staying away from GMO as well as High Fructose Corn Syrup. and this has neither in it. All Natural Tee. These is better than Lipton and the other brands that is made With GMO.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This tea is really really good. I am a very big lover of sweet tea. This has a clear black tea taste that is sweetened. It's not tangy or sour like most teas or overly sweet.
Heather K.
angleton , TX
i really like this sweet tea, before i started drinking gold peak i drank the red diamond sweet tea and this is way better! it’s not too sweet but it’s not too bitter either, overall i love it!
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
This is by far my favorite beverage. It is so sweet and very refreshing. It is affordable. I really love the taste. It has pretty good packaging too. Definitely worth your money. I'd recommend it to anybody who likes sweet tea
Lauren V.
Columbia
Sadly, I can give this tea the best review. I’m from the south where sweet tea is a staple so I suppose I like my tea sweeter than normal. This “sweet” tea tastes kind of watered down to me so I probably wouldn’t buy it again
Erica M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is my favorite kind of tea. I love this brand. I've tried a ton of different ones but this is my favorite. They have many different flavors! Definitely recommend!
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite sweet tea that is pre-made, I constantly keep it in my fridge and could drink it all day long. It's very clear and doesn't leave a bad after taste. Read my June Favorites post on my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more about why I love it!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.