BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly R.
Nashville, TN
This is the best sweet tea I have had in a long time. It is my go to drink when I need it. It's sweet but not overly to sweet
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
is an iced tea. with good flavor. sugarfree and very refreshing

es un te helado. con buen sabor. sin azucar y muy refrescante
Madison L.
St Simons Is, GA
My favorite pre-brewed sweet tea. Perfect for hot summer days! I do like my tea pretty sweet though, so keep that in mind.
Stefanie W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my all time favorite teas! I have tried several brands over the years and I always go back to this one.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Great tea so yummy and way better for you than soda pop!!! Very sweet! would recommend this yummy drink as a treat!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Only reason I have it 3 stars is because there is a lot of sugar. I always add water and ice, the taste is amazing.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love tea and it was hard to find a tea that was sweetened enough and when I tasted this it was delicious.
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
I like my tea sweet and I love this tea! I hate how all the others have that lemon taste, this one doesn't.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA
Not a fan at all. My husband loves this but I think the taste is odd. I would rather just make my own tea.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
This is a really good tea...it's not too sweet but very refreshing. I love that it's made with real sugar!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.