BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

buffy h.
delphia, KY
Gold Peak is my daughters favorite ice tea but not my cup of tea. I don't like the taste at all.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
It tastes so good and so delicious. And the best is that we can find this product almost anywhere
Danielle M.
Love all the gold peak tea flavors. they are a little bit high in sugar but they taste delicious
Kate H.
Republic, MO
I love Gold Peak. It doesn't have the weird overbrewed taste of a lot of the ones you can buy.
Stella G.
Brackenridge , PA
Love this tea. Taste like fresh brewed tea. Not easy to find for me so when I see it get plenty
Jordyn L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My favorite sweet tea brand, it's the perfect amount of sweetness and actually tastes like tea!
Karli K.
This is my favorite tea. It's not too sweet but just right. This tea is absolutely refreshing!
Veronica P.
Delicious! Very much a refreshing drink. Perfect for group get togethers and summer barbecues.
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen , TX
I don't like the brewed tea taste but this one is very tolerable. I enjoy it from time to time.
Kristen D.
Riverview , FL
Love! The best canned/bottled sweet tea there is. Taste great and the packaging it cute too lol
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.