BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I love the brand but prefer the unsweetened! The tea is really good as if you just brewed it at home.
Jackie E.
Cordova, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this at the grocery store for lunch sometimes and it has a perfect taste. Also perfect size.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Hubby loves it! We always have some in the refrigerator. It's his favorite brand of sweetened tea!
Brianna B.
Dacula
It tastes like actual sweet iced tea. It was a refreshing surprise and I very much enjoy the drink
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Best tea known to man kind. I could drink this beverage and only this beverage all day every day!!
Alicia G.
The best ice tea on the market! It taste as close as I can get to really southern homemade ice tea!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is my husband favorite tea, it's the only kind he will buy! They can be found in most stores!
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
Very yummy tea if I don’t buy pure leaf tea this is the next best option I resort to! Love this tea
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
This is a good tea. We buy it by the gallon as my whole family loves it. It’s tasty and affordable
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
Very classic, maybe a little too sweet out of the bottle, but with some ice I think it's perfect.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.