BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Robecca B.
Flint, MI
I love the brand but prefer the unsweetened! The tea is really good as if you just brewed it at home.
Presley  M.
I love this tea! It is a smooth tea. It is perfectly sweet. I really like to drink this tea. Love it!
Kelly W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is my favorite sweet tea! It tastes better than most other brands. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
I love tea so when I'm not brewing it at home I pick this up its great tasting and very fresh tasting
Jenna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite sweet teas. It has the right amount of Sweetness but not over powering like wawa.
Jackie E.
Cordova, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this at the grocery store for lunch sometimes and it has a perfect taste. Also perfect size.
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
This is a good tea. We buy it by the gallon as my whole family loves it. It’s tasty and affordable
Brianna B.
Dacula
It tastes like actual sweet iced tea. It was a refreshing surprise and I very much enjoy the drink
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is my husband favorite tea, it's the only kind he will buy! They can be found in most stores!
Alicia G.
The best ice tea on the market! It taste as close as I can get to really southern homemade ice tea!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.