BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Feleshia J.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I love this tea! Milo's tea (local fav) used to be my favorite, but this one best it out.
Casey A.
This tea is really good! Has almost the same taste as my homemade sweet tea! I love it
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster , CA
Love it. Really refreshing and flavorful. You could pretty much get it at every store.
Michelle H.
Hainesport, NJ
Love it!! Great price too!!My kids love it too!!! And u can buy this stuff any where!
Cassie Y.
Greensburg, KY
Gold Peak has a Very good taste. Has a fresh brewed taste. Plan to try Peach tea next.
Melissa A.
I prefer the taste of pure leaf over this brand. This brand and tea is just okay to me

Cristina R.
Like to have in cooler when at lake or beach. They are so good with lot of cold ice .
Nichole C.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of the best ice teas ive had. The unsweetened version of this is amazing as well
leah l.
Andersonville, TN
We buy peak tea by the case! Delicious and affordable. Other teas just cant compare.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This sweet tea is delicious!!! I love that it isn't really really sweet! It's perfect
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.