BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Martha D.
This tea taste just like home brewed without all the extras. It is always my go to over all the other brands.
Nicole M.
Westville, IL
This is the only bottled tea I will drink. It doesn't have a bitter taste like the others. I love this tea. I actually buy this instead of making my own tea. It is the closest to home brew I have found.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet tea is my favorite thing to drink. I'm always drinking this! It's a little sweet and it has that nice brewed taste, which is what I love.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
I like the flavor of this tea. It's very fresh and refreshing. I buy these periodically when I have a sweet tea craving. They are very good but have A LOT of sugar in them, so I don't drink them very often.
Meagan C.
Theodore, AL
Love this stuff!!! When I lived on the west coast this was the closest thing to southern sweet tea I could get!
Amanda V.
New Haven, VT
My favorite ice tea! This stuff is so great! It is just the right amount of sweetness for me and and okay amount of calories. This is one of my go to teas
Robecca B.
Flint , MI
I love the brand but prefer the unsweetened! The tea is really good as if you just brewed it at home.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
I love this stuff!! It is good! Tastes like real southern sweet tea!! Inexpensive as well!
Bailey B.
Boston, MA
I don't love the flavor of this tea. It almost tastes like fake sugar is in it, but I'm not positive. All I know is the flavor is too sweet and is more sugar than tea.
tamara h.
Detroit, MI
This is one of my favorite go to bottled teas. Love it way more than Lipton or Snapple as it doesn't have a "bottled" taste to me.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.