BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Lyla A.
This is the best sweet tea! I go thru way more of this than I should but its so goodand the price Is great!
Martha D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This tea taste just like home brewed without all the extras. It is always my go to over all the other brands.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I like Gold Peak teas, tastes like actual tea instead of just sugar water. The price is very reasonable also.
Kim T.
Great brand great tea. Prefer to stick to the unsweetened and then add to it. That way you can control it!
Jamie B.
Literally the best sweet tea money can buy. And that's coming from a KY girl, so you know it must be good!
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
I like my tea sweet and I love this tea! I hate how all the others have that lemon taste, this one doesn't.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
This is a really good tea...it's not too sweet but very refreshing. I love that it's made with real sugar!
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
The best tea I have tasted besides making it myself of course. Really good. The diet version is also good!
Kimberly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this drink better than most the brands out there, I also really like there unsweetened kind as well!
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
Not a fan at all. My husband loves this but I think the taste is odd. I would rather just make my own tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.