BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
A great beverage option and not too bad on the ingredient list or caloric intake! A MUST TRY!
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Love me some sweet tea. It taste so delicious and I love the bottle it comes in. Cheap too.
Tara A.
Weirton, WV
Good brand of tea. Hurts your throat after awhile though because of how bitter it becomes.
Machelle H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious sweet tea! First time me and my hubby tried the tea today. It's worth the money!
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I wasn't a fan of sweet tea until I tried Gold Peak's tea. It's so good and refreshing. : )
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
I love this stuff!! It is good! Tastes like real southern sweet tea!! Inexpensive as well!
Jennie z.
Mckeesport, PA
This tea is absolutely great. It's so sweet but it's so good. I drink it all of the time.
Jessica F.
Markesan, WI
This is my favorite sweet tea! I love that they use real sugar and the taste is amazing!
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Sweet tea is my favorite! and i love this brand, it tastes awesome and it is a good price
Kendra W.
Doraville, GA
So far one of the best sweet teas I love. it taste best when it's cold or on top of ice.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.