BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Jennifer B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best sweet tea ever!!! I drink this all the time!' The sweetness is just right!!!!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gold Peak Sweet tea is really good. Sometimes I mix it with a plain tea if it seems too sweet.
Kate H.
Republic, MO
I love Gold Peak. It doesn't have the weird overbrewed taste of a lot of the ones you can buy.
Jordyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite sweet tea brand, it's the perfect amount of sweetness and actually tastes like tea!
Karli K.
This is my favorite tea. It's not too sweet but just right. This tea is absolutely refreshing!
Kristen D.
Riverview , FL
Love! The best canned/bottled sweet tea there is. Taste great and the packaging it cute too lol
Stella G.
Brackenridge , PA
Love this tea. Taste like fresh brewed tea. Not easy to find for me so when I see it get plenty
Barbie Lyn R.
Mcallen, TX
I don't like the brewed tea taste but this one is very tolerable. I enjoy it from time to time.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sugary goodness! This tea is excellent. So sweet and delicious. One of my favorites for sure.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
When I buy sweet tea this brand is always a must. Gold peak sweetened iced tea Taste amazing.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.