BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite sweet tea, it’s not overpowering but has a delicious taste. a good ratio of sweetness to the tea
Lyla A.
This is the best sweet tea! I go thru way more of this than I should but its so goodand the price Is great!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I like Gold Peak teas, tastes like actual tea instead of just sugar water. The price is very reasonable also.
Kim T.
Great brand great tea. Prefer to stick to the unsweetened and then add to it. That way you can control it!
Erin M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
This sweetened ice tea is the best. Refreshing and great on a hot day. I want some now just thinking about it
Megan L.
Northville, MI
This is one of my favorite teas. Whether it's sweetened or unsweetened. It's very refreshing and nice on ice.
Kimberly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this drink better than most the brands out there, I also really like there unsweetened kind as well!
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
This is a really good tea...it's not too sweet but very refreshing. I love that it's made with real sugar!
Jamie B.
Literally the best sweet tea money can buy. And that's coming from a KY girl, so you know it must be good!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love tea and it was hard to find a tea that was sweetened enough and when I tasted this it was delicious.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.