BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love iced tea, but I brew my own flavored loose leaf and add lemon or honey sometimes. I feel like this is the next best tea for bottled. It tastes like a fresh black tea, but nothing is the same as freshly brewed.
Lisa G.
Some of the best bottled tea on market. Tastes fresh, worth every penny, not too sweet although they have a extra sweet tea. It is very refreshing, my daughter loves there green tea they sell bottled it is even more fresh and clean tasting not too sweet also.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I really like this tea. It's not my favorite, but it has a pretty good flavor. Great for a day of running or hiking.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love this tea. This version is very sweet so if you like sweet tea I recommend it. However, if you are someone who likes unsweetened and then adds sweetener to it I would go with the unsweetened variety which is just as good just without the sugar.
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
Okay but they taste like they have a really strong artificial sweetener in them. And the After taste is very bad. and they are very sweet for me and i love my sweet tea!
Analisa Z.
Fresno, CA
Gosh this stuff is so amazing! I love sweet tea but sometimes it can be too sweet for my taste. However, this one is awesome and is not too sweet. I just love it and it takes me back to my childhood
Haili R.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I was nervous to try it, but its just as sweet as extra sweetened pure leaf, and it tastes so smooth! It doesn't leave any type of after taste. Not a bad choice not the best either.
Brianda D.
Deming, NM
My fiancé drinks these all the time he says that they have a refreshing taste. Walmart sells the larger bottles for $2
Danielle M.
Love all the gold peak tea flavors. they are a little bit high in sugar but they taste delicious
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Great tea. Sweet but not overpowering sugar flavor it keeps its true tea flavor.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.