BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly L.
Tempe, AZ
I love this drink better than most the brands out there, I also really like there unsweetened kind as well!
Shenika W.
I started to drink this a long time ago. I still drink sometimes.but its just not sweet.enough.for.me. It's pretty affordable and has a good taste with a little bit of sweetness.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
The best tea I have tasted besides making it myself of course. Really good. The diet version is also good!
bailey g.
A good tasting tea for a low price. Other teas have an extremely watered down taste or are entirely too sugary. This tea has a great balance.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Fitspiration Expert
So yummy and very sweet. I love this tea and I love that you can buy it anywhere! even gas stations. It does however have a lot of sugar on it, so try not to drink it too often.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
One of my good to while traveling it is refreshing while not being too high in sugar or caffeine so its good for the whole family
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love Gold Peak tea! It's so refreshing and has a great flavor to it! I have also found that it's very reasonably priced! Which I am thankful for!
June W.
Evanston, IL
Low calorie, tastes good. I l prefer the non-sweetened by this one is okay too. It's easy to find and sold everywhere
Michelle B.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this tea! Perfect on a hot day. It has the perfect ratio of sugar, not too sweet. And the price is right!
Danielle I.
I was looking for ice tea and this was the only one I could find and to my surprise this was really good. Not too sweet not too bland. Great price as well.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.