BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
I love iced tea and this its my absolute favorite. Its perfectly sweetened and has a great taste.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is awesome. I'm a huge fan of sweet tea and this is one of my favorite brands for sure
Danielle M.
Love all the gold peak tea flavors. they are a little bit high in sugar but they taste delicious
Dani S.
Henderson, NV
Has to be my favorite sweet tea out there. Not too sweet and not too bitter. the perfect balance.
buffy h.
delphia, KY
Gold Peak is my daughters favorite ice tea but not my cup of tea. I don't like the taste at all.
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
It tastes so good and so delicious. And the best is that we can find this product almost anywhere
karla o.
Cross Plains, WI
This is my number one choice for sweet tea. Advance notice -- it is very sweet! But it's perfect!
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
OMG Becky shut the front door love love this tea wish my kerig brewer had K-cuos for this tea =(
Mashayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite tea EVER!! So yummy. I love that it's not to sweet it has 48g of sugars. It's cheap.
Veronica P.
Delicious! Very much a refreshing drink. Perfect for group get togethers and summer barbecues.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.