BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
One of my favorite teas! Has an authentic taste and it is not pricey at all! Has just the right amount of sugar!
This is a full tea flavor! I love the sweet. It’s super refreshing. It feels like you just brewed them yourself!
Vanessa B.
Socorro, TX
Love this tea. It has a rich taste to it. Always refreshing easies my thrist. Would continental to repurchase.
Meagan C.
Theodore, AL
Love this stuff!!! When I lived on the west coast this was the closest thing to southern sweet tea I could get!
Teddi R.
Loganville, GA
BEST sweet tea, even better than homemade. It has the perfect amount of sugar and the tea isn't bitter at all.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This flavor is too sweet for me. I do like this brand but I prefer the lemon flavored one as it is less sweet.
Jamie L.
Bend, OR
Great size for individual drinking. Bottle stays cold for quite a while. Fits in cup holders. Great tasting
Somer H.
Very sweet, just how I like it! Doesn’t have a bitter taste like some teas do and perfect for a hot summer day!
Gloria M.
Houston , TX
My daughter loves this tea! It is pretty good. We love a good sweet tea! I like it better than other brands.
Martha D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This tea taste just like home brewed without all the extras. It is always my go to over all the other brands.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.