BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the brand but prefer the unsweetened! The tea is really good as if you just brewed it at home.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
I love tea so when I'm not brewing it at home I pick this up its great tasting and very fresh tasting
Danika R.
Being from Texas, I love this sweet tea. It's one of my favorites! Wish it was better priced though.
Kelly W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite sweet tea! It tastes better than most other brands. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Hubby loves it! We always have some in the refrigerator. It's his favorite brand of sweetened tea!
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is my husband favorite tea, it's the only kind he will buy! They can be found in most stores!
Derick F.
Aurora, CO
Very classic, maybe a little too sweet out of the bottle, but with some ice I think it's perfect.
Alicia G.
The best ice tea on the market! It taste as close as I can get to really southern homemade ice tea!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Best tea known to man kind. I could drink this beverage and only this beverage all day every day!!
Laura G.
Henrico, VA
I tasted these recently and it tastes just like the sweet tea you get at restaurants! I love it!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.