BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love tea and it was hard to find a tea that was sweetened enough and when I tasted this it was delicious.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
The best tea I have tasted besides making it myself of course. Really good. The diet version is also good!
Jamie B.
Literally the best sweet tea money can buy. And that's coming from a KY girl, so you know it must be good!
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
This is a really good tea...it's not too sweet but very refreshing. I love that it's made with real sugar!
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
Not a fan at all. My husband loves this but I think the taste is odd. I would rather just make my own tea.
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
An alright tea for what it is. not too sweet, but not unsweetened either. it's a very c+ drink. kinda blah.
kate c.
Canton, OH
These taste pretty good. I don't get them to often but i do like them (: i only like the sweetened one tho
Shannon C.
Detroit, MI
I drink this flavor more often than the others. It just cost so much at work that I overlook it sometimes
Sierra F.
My boyfriend's personal favorite. Every time we go to the store or has station this is his "go to" drink!

Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I personally do not like the flavor of this brand. It doesn't taste good at all. It's like weakened tea.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.