BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
I am a big sweet tea lover. I drink this pretty often but I like to water it down a little just to make it just a little less sweet. My little girl likes it too.
Mallory P.
Fort Worth, TX
I just discovered this tea and better late then never! It is great. It does not taste processed but like it was actually brewed! definitely my go to tea
Rebecca C.
las Vegas, NV
This are so good and reasonably priced. I usually find a sale on them. This flavor is good, my favorites are the sweet tea and green tea. Such a crisp clean taste to them. Very refreshing.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Love love this tea. It's very very sweet, so not the best if you're monitoring calories and such... Diabeetus is a risk. But it's absolutely delicious.
Carina O.
Gold Peak makes extremely delicious teas! I'm glad I found them! I always buy the diet kind. It's beyond heavenly.
Anna V.
Mercedes, TX
This tea is delicious!! Gold Peak has many different flavors so its convenient if you don't want to have the same drink everyday.
Morgan P.
Newaygo, MI
I am a HUGE tea lover! I make my own tea (hot or iced) from loose tea leaves. It is my favorite way to enjoy tea….But if I don't have the time to brew up a batch, this is a very good substitute! It is tasty and refreshing! It comes in different flavors so you will never get bored with the same taste!
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Being a southerner I really like this tea. Definitely sweet, but just the way I like it. Give it a try!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea is very very sweet! A little too sweet for my taste buds! Not a good flavor for me!
buffy h.
delphia, KY
Gold Peak is my daughters favorite ice tea but not my cup of tea. I don't like the taste at all.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington , WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.