BY GOLD PEAK #17 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lindsay C.
This tea is really refreshing and different from that of which I am used to drinking at home. I love the aftertaste and how it is the perfect amount of sweetness for my preference. At any gas station, this is my go to drink!
Katie G.
Lincoln Park
First off let me say I love sweet tea BUT it can’t have to much of that dry tea taste. Besides my own, gold peak sweet tea is my go to! It doesn’t have to much sugar or that dry bitter taste. Stuff is amazing if your a sweet tea fan :)
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
This tea tastes alright, but it's not a favorite of mine. All of the flavors have a bitter aftertaste to me. You should still try it for yourself though. My friend loves this brand.
Tommie J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand of sweet tea. It's not overly sweet and tastes very refreshing. Generally I don't buy sweet tea and opt to make my own as I can customize how sweet it ends up being but this tea is pretty darn close!
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
These are pretty good. I don’t have any complaints other then this one is not very sweet. But it isn’t really bitter either so it’s not bad. It is a good value it’s just not usually my first choice. But yes I will buy again.
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
One of the better bottled tea brands out there. The taste is not spot on to brewed tea, but is close enough that it will fulfil your cravings. The price is comparable to any other bottled drink as well.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This tea is so sickening sweet and it is so unhealthy!!! There are much better options than this! At 48g of carbs and sugars with a whopping 190 calories per 18.5 oz bottle, this is insane.
Rain K.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love all the iced tea from Gold Peak. I personally am more a coffee drinker than a tea drinker. And this tea totally changed the way that I thought about teas. Ever since I tried this one, I really liked it, and I slowly expand my radar to try out other teas as well. This one has the just right amount of sweetness which it not overwhelming and balances out really well with the natural tea flavor.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This is a good sweet teas the unsweetened tea is good as well it tastes like homemade . Back to the sweetened tea . It is good to have on the go you can share it or have it or to yourself for a sweet treat drink. I was satisfied with the drink . It was a good price and you get a good amount
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Gold Peak makes a delicious sweet tea that tastes almost as good as my homebrewed iced tea. It's just sweet enough without being too sweet. It has a a clean and clear taste without being bitter or appearing cloudy. Whenever I'm I'm out on the road and I am thirsty for iced tea, I'll pull into a convenience store and pick up a bottle of this. It's always a refreshing treat!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.