BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This tea is really really good. I am a very big lover of sweet tea. This has a clear black tea taste that is sweetened. It's not tangy or sour like most teas or overly sweet.
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
I am not a fan of brewed tea but I love this tea brand! In particular the peach flavored tea! It's very refreshing! I usually dilute it with water so it's not too sweet!
Heather K.
angleton , TX
i really like this sweet tea, before i started drinking gold peak i drank the red diamond sweet tea and this is way better! it’s not too sweet but it’s not too bitter either, overall i love it!
Erica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite kind of tea. I love this brand. I've tried a ton of different ones but this is my favorite. They have many different flavors! Definitely recommend!
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite sweet tea that is pre-made, I constantly keep it in my fridge and could drink it all day long. It's very clear and doesn't leave a bad after taste. Read my June Favorites post on my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more about why I love it!
Holly N.
Bowling Green, KY
This tea is really good but my only
Complaint is that it is more sugar than tea and it can be on the more expensive side as well. I think I prefer Arizona better and feel like it tastes better and is more bang for your buck.
Blessing B.
I love Iced Sweet Tea and especially by this company. I use to buy it on my college campus a lot of times. You can also get it by the gallon at local grocery stores. I would definitely buy this again.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm totally addicted to this tea. I normally hate sweet tea but I can't stop buying this brand. Unfortunately it's packed to the brim with sugar, so I've been trying to cut back as much as I can. Good tea every now and then, though!
kelsey f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great ice tea brand! I love the ingredients and the taste! It's not very expensive and comes in a great bottle for any portable needs. The unsweetened version s very good too!
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I am very picky when it comes to my teas. I usually only make it myself bc I always feel ones that I purchase are way overly sweetened or taste very artificial.
I love with this tea that the sweetness doesn't overpower the flavor of the tea itself, bc it's the tea that I want to taste. Definitely a staple in my home refrigerator and at work. Absolutely refreshing !
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.