BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Shawn S.
Bloomington, IN
This sweet tea is so good you just cannot drink one. you have to have two. I buy them in a pair, always. gold peak sweet tea. I love it. sweetened jusst the way I like my tea.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The only sweat tea I'll buy already bottled. It has the perfect flavor. I purchased it at target and you can also get it in a six pack. So good and worth the price.
Rachel W.
I really enjoy this tea! It's sweet but not too sweet & has enough natural caffeine to perk me up but not enough to set my heart racing out of my chest!
Paula H.
Dry Ridge, KY
Love this beverage! I can always turn to this when I want something refreshing. Never disappointing and to me there is no other alternative.
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
Great tea for on the go! Also great deals found at my local gas station, 2 for $3! Expectations for such great deal are definitely met!
Meka H.
Fitspiration Expert
High on sugar but a better then soda so instead of reach for a carbonated drink this summer get this it taste just like McDonald's tea
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Fitspiration Expert
I love this beverage. I purchase one everyday. I can't get enough of this. Lol.
It's safe to say, I may have a small addiction to it.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
I found it to be water down and not very sweet at all. I am from the south so it may just be I m use to strong and extra sweet tea
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
this is a great product. it is very easy and i like it. i just purchased some the other day and they're gone. i definitely suggest
Kami B.
Lebanon, IN
This is the only bottled sweet tea I drink. It is made with real sugar and no preservatives.and doesn't leave a chemical taste.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington , WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.