BY GOLD PEAK

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Cynthia T.
Savage, MN
I like my sweet tea sweet, so this is my favorite sweet tea hands down! Super refreshing and delicious :)
Sierra F.
My boyfriend's personal favorite. Every time we go to the store or has station this is his "go to" drink!

Shannon C.
Detroit, MI
I drink this flavor more often than the others. It just cost so much at work that I overlook it sometimes
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally do not like the flavor of this brand. It doesn't taste good at all. It's like weakened tea.
Krystal V.
I drink one of these every time I'm at work. Love the taste of the tea and the sweetness is just right.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Being a southerner I really like this tea. Definitely sweet, but just the way I like it. Give it a try!
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
My husband and I love sweet tea and we're very picky about the way they taste this one is on our top 5
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE GOLD PEAK! made with real sugar, no High fructose corn syrup, and the taste is amazing.
Presley  M.
I love this tea! It is a smooth tea. It is perfectly sweet. I really like to drink this tea. Love it!
Jenna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite sweet teas. It has the right amount of Sweetness but not over powering like wawa.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.