BY GOLD PEAK #24 in Iced Tea

Gold peak sweetened iced tea 18.5 oz see more...

Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Only reason I have it 3 stars is because there is a lot of sugar. I always add water and ice, the taste is amazing.
Christina c.
This tea is so smooth and tastes so good. I really like them and I choose this over other sweet teas at the store.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Great tea so yummy and way better for you than soda pop!!! Very sweet! would recommend this yummy drink as a treat!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
I really like this tea both sweetened and unsweetened. It's so tasty I just wish I could find it in bigger bottles!
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Good tasting and good price plus you can find them anywhere! I prefer the sweat tea version but they are all good!
Jozlynn Louise R.
Belle Center, OH
I’m in love with tea!! GOLD PEAK IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE TEA BRANDS!!! I also love Gold Peak green tea!
Valeria P.
Midland, TX
One of my favorite teas! Has an authentic taste and it is not pricey at all! Has just the right amount of sugar!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Gold Peak Sweetened Iced Tea is very very sweet! A little too sweet for my taste buds! Not a good flavor for me!
Margaret M.
My favorite brand of tea. Taste like it came straight from a house down south! I also grab it when I'm on the go.
LaJessica M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Really good! My first job had a drink machine with this flavor and a couple more from the brand. I was addicted!
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
Could this tea be served is larger quantities as to not have so many bottle to recycle which helps reduce in plastic usage?
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
I've heard a lot of people talk about these sweet tea's! Do they taste like the ones at McDonald's?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does this brand have lemonade?
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Do these come in 24 packs?
Naila B.
Front Royal, VA
I buy the larger bottles at Walmart.